So I downloaded the ivista 2 theme today and saw that it has an icon for just MMS, but when I go into the email options I notice that you can only separate MMS & SMS from email instead of having 3 icons, 1 for each. Is this something that�s only on certain themes or can that be done on the regular theme that came with the storm? I didn�t care too much for the ivista theme so I�m back to the regular Zen theme but I liked having MMS separate.
    04-17-09 02:41 PM
    So I downloaded the ivista 2 theme today and saw that it has an icon for just MMS, but when I go into the email options I notice that you can only separate MMS & SMS from email instead of having 3 icons, 1 for each. Is this something that�s only on certain themes or can that be done on the regular theme that came with the storm? I didn�t care too much for the ivista theme so I�m back to the regular Zen theme but I liked having MMS separate.
    Didn't quite follow what you wrote, so if I am mistaken then I appologize, but I believe what you are asking can be found by going to Message and pressing the BB Button > Options > General Options and then scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes and use the drop down box to select your preference of "combined" or "separated"
    04-17-09 02:48 PM
    Didn't quite follow what you wrote, so if I am mistaken then I appologize, but I believe what you are asking can be found by going to Message and pressing the BB Button > Options > General Options and then scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes and use the drop down box to select your preference of "combined" or "separated"
    Exactly, when I do that on the preinstalled theme it just separates or combines Messages with SMS & MMS. But I'd like to have an inbox for each one instead of having SMS & MMS come into one box. The ivista theme had that but I wasn�t sure if its something that has to be built into a theme using Plasmic or if I can do that to the preinstalled theme.
    04-17-09 02:51 PM
    If you specifically want SMS and MMS to be separated, I'm pretty sure that has to be built into the theme. You cannot separate them on the stock theme that came with the phone.
    04-17-09 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD