Has anyone heard from, him, I know him and his kid were sick, I wanted to know if he was ok....
    03-28-09 12:09 AM
    Has anyone heard from, him, I know him and his kid were sick, I wanted to know if he was ok....
    i think he just had a baby or has a baby. I could be wrong dont quote me on that its been awhile since i chatted with him.
    03-28-09 12:13 AM
    Cool, just wondering...he seems like a good guy...Us BB users stick together
    03-28-09 12:15 AM
    Yes I'm still alive. My daughter and I are feeling better now, thanks for caring. I'm still reworking GG. I have about 5 minutes free a day to work on it. I had to take an additional parttime job till my wife goes back to work. I had know idea diapers would be so expensive lol. This is our first child, and of course she is our number 1 priority. So sit tight, I should have vA finished by Monday. I was hoping to have it completed earlier this week, but of course it always doesn't work out like I plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 02:46 AM
    glad to hear from you and seeing that you and your daughter are feeling better!

Yes I'm still alive. My daughter and I are feeling better now, thanks for caring. I'm still reworking GG. I have about 5 minutes free a day to work on it. I had to take an additional parttime job till my wife goes back to work. I had know idea diapers would be so expensive lol. This is our first child, and of course she is our number 1 priority. So sit tight, I should have vA finished by Monday. I was hoping to have it completed earlier this week, but of course it always doesn't work out like I plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 02:48 AM
    I just downloaded your GG theme...
    And it looks great

I'm looking forward for your upcoming ones.
    ^_^
    04-15-09 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD