Since we have over 1,000,000 members in the Crackberry Nation and over 1,000,000 opinions of how a theme should look, why don't you make all of the home screen app icons user customizable for every theme?

It seems like when a new theme is released that doesn't have 100% home screen user customizable app icons that over half of the thread becomes, can you put this icon here or I don't use that app can you replace it with this.

Just seems like it would save you guys a lot of headaches!!!

I appreciate all the hard work all of the theme builders do!!!

It makes owning a Storm a heck of a lot more enjoyable!!!
    05-03-09 01:19 AM
    Since we have over 1,000,000 members in the Crackberry Nation and over 1,000,000 opinions of how a theme should look, why don't you make all of the home screen app icons user customizable for every theme?

It seems like when a new theme is released that doesn't have 100% home screen user customizable app icons that over half of the thread becomes, can you put this icon here or I don't use that app can you replace it with this.

Just seems like it would save you guys a lot of headaches!!!

I appreciate all the hard work all of the theme builders do!!!

It makes owning a Storm a heck of a lot more enjoyable!!!
    Because for some features and bells and whistles we cant do that.
    05-03-09 01:46 AM
    Well said KD... Although KD prob will find a way b4 me haha
    05-03-09 08:08 AM
    Have to agree ... like KD's HTC theme could not have the large animations if you could customize the bottom icons. Limitations of theme builder and composer, sometimes you just have to choose something you like.
    05-03-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD