Is there a theme that hides all of the icons until you press the screen? I would like to see more of my background pic and less apps!!! thanks in advance
    03-19-09 06:06 PM
    You may want to check out the themes forum........

I am just sayin....
    03-19-09 06:08 PM
    Is there a theme that hides all of the icons until you press the screen? I would like to see more of my background pic and less apps!!! thanks in advance
    Try this one it sounds like what you are after and yes there are a lot of themes that do that.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/an...dition-162626/
    03-19-09 06:14 PM
    You may want to check out the themes forum........

I am just sayin....

that WOULD BE WAAAAY TO EASY
    03-19-09 06:40 PM
    thanks...I looked through the themes forum, but wanted to see what everyone else suggest from using them...
    03-19-09 06:42 PM
    thanks...I looked through the themes forum, but wanted to see what everyone else suggest from using them...
    No problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 06:43 PM
    The process of searching for answers will open a whole new world of information for you. You look for "Where did my browser go info,and you stumble across something else educational that might also be helpful(How to restore an operating system or my favorite...what does a battery pull do? etc). Learning these things for yourself - and learning the power of a Forum search-rather than just getting information fed to you with detailed click by click instructions by others will make your Storm a lot more functional and more enjoyable to use)! I say all of this in a spirit of kindness because there will be plenty of people who come along to answer this question who might just give you a mean spirited "do a search" with no other words of encouragement or help. Sometimes people view the anonymity of the online forums as an opportunity to say unkind and often hurtful things to new posters. (trust me we have all seen drive by rudeness in almost every corner of this forum.)
    All of that being said, welcome to crackberry! There is plenty of room far newbies like us! (and everyone here was new at some point in the journey!
    Happy storm travels!
    Stormcrackers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 06:44 PM
    I guess I could have re-worded my first post, but I was looking for a theme that others had used and enjoyed....Funny, I have gotten one person to actually answer my question....I have been/am involved in a lot of forums, some of which (pirate4x4.com) will flame(by flame I mean cuss and put you down into submission) you for thinking about asking a question....I just have never been one to jump on that bandwagon....

I guess I will get my post count up by telling others to go search....

No really, I appreciate it... I guess I will be more specific in my postings....

I am one to say that the search function will keep you on the internet constantly because it keeps opening other doors....Kind of like being on Wikipedia and clicking every link in the article you originally searched for and forgetting what it was you were originally searching for....

I have already downloaded the Android theme and am rearranging my folders and all that now...For the folks that search for a theme like this, it looks like it will fit the bill
    Last edited by kcdee00; 03-19-09 at 07:18 PM.
    03-19-09 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD