Just recently, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. Its a horrible feeling to know that your body really is frail and that your life really can change in a heartbeat. I wanted to say this, but wasn't sure where to put it. As some of you may know, I am a member of R&R Theme Designs beta testing team R2T2. I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone here who has helped me in some way or another. Whether it be a kind word, a prayer, or some other help you have lent to me and my family. I am truly grateful for it all. A special thanks goes out to R&R and my fellow beta team members. Rooster....u are the best. And Jason.....u r an angel. There are so many ppl to thank. I couldn't begin to name u all. I am blessed to have such great ppl to call friends. Thank you all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 07:50 PM
    You are in my prayer, may God heal you and bless you.
    07-25-09 07:57 PM
    Kymmy, not being in the Storm side of BB, I don't recall that we've met in forum before.

I am a cancer survivor myself. I know of the speed your life changes, and the fear that comes with it.

Make the most of each day as the battle ensues. Do not be down, a fierceness of spirit and lightness of heart will serve you far better.

Let these words ring in your heart and soul. This too, shall pass.

You will have those who do not understand feel sad for you. I will offer you not sympathy, but encouragement, beat this, and live each day as a gift thereafter.

If you need someone to talk to, send me a PM.

Best of wishes,

Jim.

By the way, my battle was waged 10 years ago, now.

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-26-09 at 04:45 PM.
    07-25-09 08:17 PM
    Be strong.....continue to live your life. You will prevail if you do.........
    07-26-09 12:03 AM
    God bless and be strong.
    07-26-09 01:42 AM
    BE STRONG and you shall overcome! My prayer shall be with you.
    07-26-09 08:41 AM
    Oh Jose. You know I couldn't forget u. Ur a great friend as well. And u are so easy to talk to. Thank u too for everything.

Kymmy ur my girl! I know you'll be ok we love u babe. U r my fave member of da R2T2 team.

07-26-09 08:49 AM
    Again....thanks everyone. People sometimes don't really understand how powerful words can be. U are all very kind.

07-26-09 08:51 AM
    We will always be here for you kymmy. If you ever need anything or just someone to chat with I am always here. Not just for the theme testing you do for us. You are above all our friend and entended family.

07-26-09 10:26 AM
    Kymmy, you are a major bad *** and cancer aint got nothing on you!

We are here, by your side, as you wage thru this struggle. You know we are here for you to lean on whenever and however you need us!
    07-26-09 12:31 PM
    Kymmy, I class you has a friend and a great theme tester.
    When we had our chat you showed what a great person you are and I know you will beat this and you ever need to chat about anything you know I will always listen. xx
    07-26-09 01:56 PM
    God Bless you Kimmey. I have seen people that have beat cancer. Stay strong.
    07-26-09 03:43 PM
    My prayers are with you!
    07-26-09 04:10 PM
    I don't really know you, but my prayers are with you. You will get through it. The whole Crackberry community here are definitely with you!
    07-26-09 05:14 PM
    My God somehow bless you and keep you ! Doctor Neutron
    07-26-09 05:37 PM
    Kymmy hit me up on bbm. I to had a 4 year old diagnosed with pleuro pulmonary blastoma a very rare cancer with only about 75 people ever in the world to have it. She is 7 now. She had a 8 hour surgery to remove her left lung and diaphragm. She is a survivor of that chemotherapy and radiation. Never give up because you will beat anything in your path. 3054af93

07-26-09 06:01 PM
    Yep, woo woo the power of positive vibes!

07-26-09 08:27 PM
    This really brought tears to my eyes...I lost my Mom to an Intrauterine Cancer in 2004.

My prayers are with you sweetie! Stay strong and be blessed :-)
    Last edited by CocoaCutie73; 07-27-09 at 09:00 AM.
    07-27-09 08:10 AM
    Get well soon - just hang in there and remember you've got a lot of people on your side "rooting" for ya!

Take care and don't push things
    07-27-09 08:20 AM
    Omg ya'll. Thank you so so much. There are really wonderful people here. I will keep everyone updated on my progress. I will be getting a different phone with a different pin later this week. I will make sure to post my new pin. Thank u all again. So very much.

07-27-09 06:38 PM
    I went thru the same thing when I was 16 and I was never to have children and now I have 2 grown children. Keep the faith and I will think of you often. Keep me posted in PM's or wherever.
    07-27-09 07:13 PM
    Don't really know you, I've seen you around the site before. However, I work at a hospital and have seen a lot. You seem very strong willed, be strong and continue to fight. PM me when you get your new pin.

New Friend Forever
    07-27-09 07:47 PM
    My prayers are with you god bless, and be strong look foward.
    07-27-09 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD