Ten Icon Theme with Google Quick Search integration now available through the App Store for only $0.99.

Ten Icon Precision Clean Weather/Meter Google Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Ever since VZW took away the option of using Google search from the browser Go To screen (for S2 users, anyway), I have tried several less than satisfactory workarounds. First was setting Google as my home page, but that took away the home page I was previously using. Then I tried the Quick Search with Google app from RIM, but didn't like that I had to take up one of my homescreen icon slots to keep Google searching convenient. So I decided to integrate Google search into a theme using homescreen hotspots and this is the result.

After you install QSG, you are free to hide it or place it in any folder you like. The hotspot will work regardless.

PLEASE NOTE: You must install Quick Search with Google for this theme to work properly. You can obtain it for free from RIM directly or through App World.

01-06-10 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD