Tired of the Same ole Dock here.. Hidden Blah Blah...
    Time to get innovative! Welcome to "TaTTu" your new theme to show off to your friends. Imagine having any wallpaper of your choice and having 16 ways to customize that wallpaper with overlays like skulls, cars, girls, stars, etc.

Click the white circle in the lower left hand corner to show the "TaTTu" dock. Each time you select a box with a word the overlay is presented above over your wallpaper of choice. When you switch to each icon it hides the one before hand, also when you select to go to the next set via the arrows it will hide the overlay on screen (meaning no multiple overlays)
    hit the "x" to hide the dock with your overlay selected... Your Done!

Click the left side of the screen and your shown a half circle dock of 7 customizable icons (rearrange in application screen to show on homescreen)

Onscreen Shortcuts Include:
    Clock - Clock
    Battery - Profile
    Messages - Messages

Theres NO Meterberry/Weather Slots
    Theres NO Quicklaunch Shortcut
    NO TODAY!

This is meant to be minimal with an artistic approach

No I will not make custom sets of Overlays haha Maybe though in the future I will release different sets

Warning File Size is 2.5 MB (This is because of the sets of overlays) DONT BE SCARED!

This took me some time and I hope everyone loves the different approach to a theme!

ENJOY!

Features:

* Custom Overlay Docking System
    * 18 Overlays to choose from
    * 7 Custom Icon Hidden Dock
    * On Screen Shortcuts
    * Original Design and Innovation
    * WJD Designs Original

Minimum Requirements:

* Blackberry Storm 9500 and 9530
    * OS 4.7

08-28-09 11:00 PM
    Looks nice.
    08-28-09 11:06 PM
    Looks nice.
    Its just a plain FUN theme - Not like my others or any I have seen... its got a different approach....
    08-28-09 11:17 PM
    so... when you PMed me and said that you had something that would "revolutionize the theme world" before you released the Android style theme.... THIS is what you were creating????

I'm stunned, I never thought this was even possible... sadly, its not my style(i like many icons and a theme that is more like a normal phone theme(or high tech theme)... but this is just different!

Very innovative!!

amazing job!
    08-29-09 12:58 AM
    so... when you PMed me and said that you had something that would "revolutionize the theme world" before you released the Android style theme.... THIS is what you were creating????

I'm stunned, I never thought this was even possible... sadly, its not my style(i like many icons and a theme that is more like a normal phone theme(or high tech theme)... but this is just different!

Very innovative!!

amazing job!
    see if i told you... you would have been dead lol... yeah its just somethin never done b4... theme makers can make docks here and there but this is a diff deal...
    08-29-09 01:00 AM
    That is one of the coolest concepts ever!!! Im very impressed Great job.
    Last edited by jonboy666; 08-29-09 at 03:56 AM.
    08-29-09 03:53 AM
    Great work as usual Wayne, very innovative....
    08-29-09 07:03 AM
    The theme is awesome! I have to say the devil guy scares me a bit. I'll just have to Man Up. Thanks for the new twist in theming Wayne. What will be next ???????
    08-29-09 07:42 AM
    All I can say is......Oh Wow!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 08:32 AM
    So far your reactions work for me lol and thanks for having those reactions... Took me awhile and for the price you can cant beat it at all... something to play with definitely...
    08-29-09 09:24 AM
    So far your reactions work for me lol and thanks for having those reactions... Took me awhile and for the price you can cant beat it at all... something to play with definitely...
    Hey,
    That's what she said.

Sorry WayneD, I had to do it. Lol.
    08-29-09 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD