Hi all,
    As I understand it from reading through the forums, there is currently no way to add a task list to the today screen, only messages, calendar, and sms/mms. I just happened to be looking through the new software section of the Crackberry store, and happened on this new theme for the Storm (hxxp://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=26541&n=Gray-Today-Plus-for-the-Blackberry-9500-Storm). I notice on the picture for the theme that it has listed Calendar, Messages, and TASKS! Is this true or are my eyes decieving me? Is it now possible to add a task list to the today screen? I have been eagerly awaiting the day this would happen as I do keep a large task list, and it would be nice to be able to see my current tasks from my today screen. Please let me know if this is true or is it false advertising?

Thank you.
    -SW
    03-15-09 03:51 AM
    i don't know whether this has been fixed by the latest verion of plazmic, but in previous version, you can only put the task ICON on the homescreen...but just ICON. there will be no sub entries under it. so i believe that was what you see right? just icon though
    03-15-09 04:43 AM
    I hope it has been fixed....

axofbutter, tasks is actually under messages and calender on the side in the "today" section. Although it is on the bottom so nothing might be able to go under it, such as your actual tasks. This is deceiving.
    03-18-09 01:32 AM
    i have downloaded the new official plazmic and it seems that we still cannot make any subentries under task, no matter how 'high' the task icon is on the homescreen. it's just the setting in the plazmic that won't allow us to do so.
    03-18-09 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD