StormGrounds.com presents: Lamborghini Theme

Well we're slowly but surely pushing more and more themes out. We're averaging about 1-2 per day. We've had a lot of requests and we're just going down the list.

About the theme:
    This is a high quality theme for those super car lovers out there. (This is my current theme I'm using on my phone). The total filesize is less then 600kb, which means a lot when creating themes. If you're total filesize is too large then you will experience laggyness and random slowdowns on your phone. IF you're filesize is too small then you normally have low quality gainy images. This theme finds a perfect medium, with it's high quality images and small filesize.

I've been running this theme for 11 hours now and haven't had a single problem with it.

The icons on the homescreen will be replaced with your top 4 apps. They can be changed by you at any time.

Features:
    -Skinned Buttons
    -Skinned Icons
    -Skinned Logos
    -Skinned Lock Screen
    -Both portrait and landscape have different background images.
    -Less then 600kb total weight
    -Fast loading theme
    -High Quality

-----------------------------------
    How to purchase:
    $1.99 - Lamborghini Theme - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    -----------------------------------

Support:
    Like all our other themes / apps / games this theme will be 100% supported. If you ever have a problem with the theme we will be there yo help. We also add features on request so if there is anything you would like to see added / changed just let us know. We understand that most people don't like paying for things now a days and we try everything in our power to keep you happy when you do purchase one of our themes / apps / games.
    03-31-09 05:18 AM
    Nice, would go great along with all my Lambo wallpapers =D
    03-31-09 06:17 AM
    Nice, would go great along with all my Lambo wallpapers =D
    Haha I started uploading a few of the wallpapers yesterday. I'm going to upload about 5 a day until their complete.
    03-31-09 11:00 AM
    so how it is I get in trouble for copyright for my southpark theme yet you have this lol
    03-31-09 05:44 PM
    I think this would be better if there was actually more customization with it. It looks like a normal theme with just a wallpaper added to it.
    03-31-09 07:26 PM
    so how it is I get in trouble for copyright for my southpark theme yet you have this lol
    Who did you get in trouble with? Also I'm not a lawyer so I'm not the best person to ask. I don't think Lamborghini is going to sue me though so it's all good. =)

I think this would be better if there was actually more customization with it. It looks like a normal theme with just a wallpaper added to it.
    I'm not trying to be rude, but I was just wondering what you see that looks the same? Everything is changed except the top bar. I like the default look of the clock placement, battery etc. Everything else on the theme has been changed though.

I'm just trying to get some feedback so I know what to do different with my next themes.
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 03-31-09 at 09:06 PM.
    03-31-09 09:04 PM
    Sorry about that guys I fixed the download link now.

You were not able to download it before.
    04-01-09 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD