About Me:
    Hi Crackberry world, my name is Jessica, and I am now working with dmglakewood the founder of StormGrounds.com on this theme project we've undertaken together. I've been doing graphic design around the web for about 3-4 years and I'm really excited about getting into the Crackberry universe now. I look forward to hearing what you think about our themes and please let me know if you have any ideas or things you'd like to see added in the future This is our newest theme, Berry Burst:

Current Version: 2.2.7

Description
    Berry Burst is a bright theme that will let your creativity go a little wild. Your top 7 favorite applications play off the high quality background graphic, giving it a fresh and bold look. This theme includes a completely new set of icons and customized screens and menus.

Speed/Performance:
    All images have been compressed for optimum quality/file size. This simply means that image quality is maintained but file size is reduced - which for you means no lagging or intensive memory use.

Support:
    Just as on all StormGrounds other projects, I stand behind my work and strive to help you guys in whatever you need or find problems with. As always, we are constantly working to make things better so if there is anything you would like to see enhanced in a future release, just let me or Dave know.

Updates
    Updates are always free for the life of the theme. I'll post here if anything gets changed or added and we release a new update.

-----------------------------------------

How to purchase:
    BerryBurst: Berry Burst - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

BerryBurst with Hidden Today: Berry Burst Today - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    -----------------------------------------
    Last edited by jessikaboom; 04-01-09 at 04:11 PM.
    03-29-09 11:28 PM
    So fun and beautiful !
    03-30-09 04:06 AM
    Wow the graphics on this theme really pops. Would it be possible for you to post more screenshots?
    03-30-09 07:33 AM
    hidden today available? i cannot figure it out from the crackberry store? if not, is it something that can be added?
    03-30-09 08:28 AM
    You're missing the NTWK icon indicator. People have to know what their network connections are... it's very important.
    03-30-09 11:14 AM
    You're missing the NTWK icon indicator. People have to know what their network connections are... it's very important.
    The theme I use right now does not have the NTWK icon indicator and it is very frustrating. I am trying to learn how to create themes and am having trouble finding time to sit down and do some learning. (Not to steal Berry Burst's thunder,) Civic is there a howto for that?

Theme looks really good but again need that NTWK icon. It sucks not knowing if your running 3G or not.
    03-30-09 12:26 PM
    I bought this theme this morning.
    But I am getting a download error.
    Any suggestions ?

Thanks
    03-30-09 12:29 PM
    This theme looks so fun and cute!
    03-30-09 01:17 PM
    Looks unique for sure. If I hadn't purchased so many themes recently I'd be all over this one.
    03-30-09 01:20 PM
    That was fixed after we took the screnshots. The screenshots on the actual purchase page on mobihand has the release copy screen shots.

I bought this theme this morning.
    But I am getting a download error.
    Any suggestions ?

Thanks
    Sorry about that I see that I forgot to upload a file. I'm away from my computer right now, but I will upload the file when I get home. I will send you a pm when the theme can be downloaded. Sorry again about that
    03-30-09 04:27 PM
    Is there a skinned icon for BBM?
    03-30-09 05:20 PM
    It's good to see so many of you like it

**Sorry for the download trouble, we just uploaded the files again and downloads are now working

Is there a skinned icon for BBM?
    Yes the BBM icon is skinned. All of the icons that were accessible to me (which was the majority, minus a few folders) were skinned for this theme. If you'd like to see it, this is the icon used for the messenger:

Last edited by jessikaboom; 03-30-09 at 07:11 PM.
    03-30-09 06:56 PM
    I suggest you guys update the screenshots on here with the latest product shots. Just to keep people from having sticker shock with some of the minor issues like the one I pointed out. Just a thought...
    03-31-09 12:50 AM
    Loved this theme so much that I bought it....

can you please create or post more "abstract" wallpapers that can match this theme? Thanks.
    Last edited by Button; 03-31-09 at 02:51 AM.
    03-31-09 02:48 AM
    Really nice..but themes should be free...Just my opinion.
    I guess it all depends, we're averaging close to 10-20 hours per theme. We create most of our graphics from scratch, and the graphics we don't create we purchase from their respected owners. All our images are compressed to the smallest filesize we can go without risking quality loss. When the theme is complete we then upload and test it out for 12-24 hours of normal phone use. We make sure that the theme doesn't hog up the users memory which is common with a lot of themes. When everything is good to go we release it out to the world. If anyone ever has a problem we respond usually within a few minutes and help them out.

While I do agree some themes should be free, I don't think that's the case for every theme.
    03-31-09 04:04 AM
    I suggest you guys update the screenshots on here with the latest product shots. Just to keep people from having sticker shock with some of the minor issues like the one I pointed out. Just a thought...
    The image in the first post is now updated to show the network
    03-31-09 10:13 AM
    hidden today for calender? still hoping...
    03-31-09 10:36 AM
    hidden today for calender? still hoping...
    I'm working on it I have a few hours of class today but hopefully I will have it up by tonight
    03-31-09 11:01 AM
    awesome Jess! i will be sure to pick this theme up as soon as the calender function is made available!
    03-31-09 11:05 AM
    HIDDEN TODAY THEME NOW AVAILABLE!

BerryBurst is finally available with a hidden Today screen. This theme has 4 subentries.

Preview and purchase here : BerryBurst with Hidden Today
    04-01-09 04:10 PM
    Hi Jessica! Thanks for adding the hidden today...but I have a slight problem...I went to purchase it (which I did) but it gave me the non-today version! UUGGHH...can you help?

Thanks in advance.
    04-01-09 06:37 PM
    Hi Jessica! Thanks for adding the hidden today...but I have a slight problem...I went to purchase it (which I did) but it gave me the non-today version! UUGGHH...can you help?

Thanks in advance.
    I looked at the purchase reports and it looks like you may have purchased the regular Berry Burst and not Berry Burst Today. There is a separate link for the Today version- it isn't accessible through the regular version. I'll pm you now to get it sorted out
    04-01-09 06:53 PM
    nice but not for me
    04-01-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD