i'm liking the look of this theme, but i've never bought a theme before.. do we get free updates? will we be notified if there is an update?
    06-04-09 06:00 PM
    i'm liking the look of this theme, but i've never bought a theme before.. do we get free updates? will we be notified if there is an update?
    For this one and many others you currently do get free updates. Notification will be through both this thread if you are subscribed and through CrackberryAppStore client and its email notifications.
    06-04-09 06:15 PM
    For this one and many others you currently do get free updates. Notification will be through both this thread if you are subscribed and through CrackberryAppStore client and its email notifications.
    I guess I made a mistake buying directly from the developers site. Even though I am signed up for updates I have never received one. That is unless I specifically emailed the developer. but since I haven't seen any posts from him I really never know when there is an update.
    06-04-09 08:47 PM
    Looks good nice job...
    06-04-09 09:14 PM
    I guess I made a mistake buying directly from the developers site. Even though I am signed up for updates I have never received one. That is unless I specifically emailed the developer. but since I haven't seen any posts from him I really never know when there is an update.
    It should be okay, just email JC and he'll fix you up. You'll need to provide him with order # and date of purchase. He's always busy so may take him maybe a day or two before he replies.
    06-04-09 10:57 PM
    It should be okay, just email JC and he'll fix you up. You'll need to provide him with order # and date of purchase. He's always busy so may take him maybe a day or two before he replies.
    Yes that is true and I have done that before, but when you buy from his site you sign up for update notifications that are supposed to alert you by email of any updates. However I have never received notification by this method. On the other hand when you buy from CB you get notified by email of any updates. Don't get me wrong John is cool but he needs to fix or update, his site.
    06-05-09 11:00 AM
    Yes that is true and I have done that before, but when you buy from his site you sign up for update notifications that are supposed to alert you by email of any updates. However I have never received notification by this method. On the other hand when you buy from CB you get notified by email of any updates. Don't get me wrong John is cool but he needs to fix or update, his site.
    Fair enough. I never ordered directly from him and wasn't sure there was such a feature until you pointed it out.
    06-05-09 11:27 AM
    strange..

I jsut dloaded the theme and ran it..first time the blue home screens looked like they were there ..then accidently changed the homescreen image to one of mine own on my sd card and ...shazzooom..its all gone!

Done everything to try to rescue (relaoded...deleted..laoded...battery pulls the lot) but no luck! I cant get to the blue home screen at all funnily enuff the applications screen sorta seems to work with the icons lighting up allright.

Any clues? I'm on Storm v.4.7.0.122.

Ta people.

Dil
    06-11-09 09:22 AM
    strange..

I jsut dloaded the theme and ran it..first time the blue home screens looked like they were there ..then accidently changed the homescreen image to one of mine own on my sd card and ...shazzooom..its all gone!
    you mean the original wallpaper for homescreen??
    if it is.. just go to media, select pictures, go to all pictures, click bb icon and select reset homescreen image.
    06-11-09 12:28 PM
    i really liked this theme when i bought it the only thing i didn't like was the new message indicator didn't show up over the icons on the home screen i redownloaded 3 times to make sure and same thing anybody else have this issue or this is how it was built?
    06-11-09 12:39 PM
    i really liked this theme when i bought it the only thing i didn't like was the new message indicator didn't show up over the icons on the home screen i redownloaded 3 times to make sure and same thing anybody else have this issue or this is how it was built?
    its how it was built.
    06-11-09 12:40 PM
    its how it was built.
    oh ok that sucks
    06-11-09 12:48 PM
    oh ok that sucks
    Alot of things suck, yes =[[[[
    06-11-09 12:50 PM
    Alot of things suck, yes =[[[[
    ha ha ya including seths mom (inside joke) lmao
    06-11-09 12:55 PM
    It doesn't because of OS. If you read my post #199 and #200 you'll see the new .151 OS hybrid supports it. I tried it on side dock and bottom dock on home screen.
    06-11-09 01:06 PM
    any chance on getting the icon background solid or transparent?
    06-11-09 04:19 PM
    Great theme but it drained my memory and had to find something else.
    06-11-09 11:32 PM
    i really liked this theme, but bought from the developer site directly. i asked for the update three times via email (over several weeks, including my order#) and got no reply. so, i won't be buying from jc anymore.
    07-25-09 08:08 AM
    Great theme but it drained my memory and had to find something else.
    I love the way this theme looks and works. Too bad there is a HUGE memory leak. Its virtually unusable unless you have the patience to reboot your berry 6 or 8 times a day. Now I just feel ripped off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 07:04 AM
219 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD