Theme name: STORM Kiwi Today Plus (Different Styles will Follow)
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry Storm OS 4.7
    Download Link(s): Get it here
    Theme Cost: $7.00

Ehance your Storm with this Kiwi Today Plus theme. Kiwi Today Plus theme consists of sharp green icons. For easy access, the Today part has message and calendar icons. The animated bottom Zen with 4 animated customizable icons. Best of all, its the first CUSTOM Storm Theme.

Features: The first Storm theme made by professional designer. Plus theme, Today combined with Animated Zen!! The Highest quality theme on MobiHand. Available for the Storm 9000 BlackBerry devices. Minimum Requirements: STORM - OS Version 4.7 ONLY

ScreenShots:

02-17-09 01:22 AM
    I like the look of this as a Today Plus theme but I'm not that into green do you have any others?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 03:03 AM
    I like the look of this as a Today Plus theme but I'm not that into green do you have any others?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I will be coming out with a blue version in the very near future. I will post it once it's done.
    02-17-09 03:32 AM
    Very original. I love the way you have coordinated all of the icons and colors. Your attention to detail is evident.
    02-17-09 07:44 AM
    lol... do you actually have a tortoise?

heh
    02-17-09 08:38 AM
    Holy Greenness, lookin sharp, good work.

Not gettin my 7 tho.
    02-17-09 09:44 AM

heh
    Yes I have 3 (lamborghini, porsche, and ferrari ...hehe) I'll post their pics a little later on.
    02-17-09 11:34 AM

heh
    Yes I have 3 (lamborghini, porsche, and ferrari ...hehe) I'll post their pics a little later on.
    02-17-09 11:36 AM
    ooopppss sorry about the double post
    02-17-09 11:38 AM
    so then the green theme was inspired by the tortoise(es) or is it tortoiseii ?

LOL
    02-17-09 11:43 AM
    Going to be coming out with any other colors?
    02-17-09 05:21 PM
    Going to be coming out with any other colors?
    yes..I'm in the process of porting this theme over to the Bold as soon as I'm done porting over to different phones I will start on new colors. Did you have a color in mind?
    02-17-09 05:30 PM
    so then the green theme was inspired by the tortoise(es) or is it tortoiseii ?

LOL
    Naw, just wanted to do a green theme cause I don't see much out there. But the brown spots are inspired by my tortoise. I have land tortoises so they are brown and besides a brown theme.....hmmm....doesn't sound too good.
    02-17-09 05:32 PM
    yes..I'm in the process of porting this theme over to the Bold as soon as I'm done porting over to different phones I will start on new colors. Did you have a color in mind?

Sky blue?
    I also think this would be an awesome theme to use for white.
    02-17-09 06:23 PM
    Sky blue?
    I also think this would be an awesome theme to use for white.
    I agree there's requests for blue so the next color would be blue.....as for which blue I'll have to play around with the colors. But for sure a blue color would be next. I'll post it as soon as it's done. I'm currently working on a pink one.
    02-18-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD