Hello this is Jodye a new designer at JC Designs ~ Gadgetbean.com. This will be my first theme release for JC Designs, I hope I will bring forth some femininity and a different style to the team.

Theme name: STORM Kiwi CUSTOM L (Different Styles will Follow)
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry Storm OS 4.7
    Download Link(s): Get it here
    Theme Cost: $7.00

Ehance your Storm with this Kiwi Custom L theme. Kiwi Custom L theme consists of sharp green icons. For easy access, the Today part has message and calendar icons. The bottom Zen has 4 animated customizable icons.

Bottom Zen, Bottom Zen Plus, Today Plus and CrossBar Version will be available shortly!

Features: The first Storm theme made by professional designer. Bottom Zen theme with 4 Customizable Icons. The Highest quality theme on MobiHand. Available for the Storm 9000 BlackBerry devices. Minimum Requirements: STORM - OS Version 4.7 ONLY

ScreenShots:

Last edited by [email protected]; 02-16-09 at 04:03 AM.
    02-15-09 05:36 PM
    Dope but scam.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 05:38 PM
    Hello and welcome! Now thats a really freakin nice theme right there. If colors were blue, I might consider lol. Great job!
    02-15-09 05:38 PM
    Selling themes is against the terms in the license agreement http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ag...themes-159583/

how many times does this have to be covered?

EDIT: in fact its against the terms to even distribute the themes, never mind selling them!
    Last edited by mepster; 02-15-09 at 05:44 PM.
    02-15-09 05:40 PM
    Still sweet lookin,even for a gerr....jk!
    02-15-09 05:51 PM
    License for Software.

(a) Plazmic hereby grants to you a temporary, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty free license to use the Software, and to develop Content solely for the purpose of, and to the extent necessary to, enable you to complete the Pilot Test. The Software may be used solely for the purpose of developing Content manually and cannot be used for operating a commercial service involving automated or programmatic transcoding. Any right or license granted to you pursuant to this Agreement will automatically terminate upon the expiration or termination of the Pilot Test.

(b) You may only use the Content for your own internal purposes in furtherance of the Pilot Test and may not distribute or otherwise make available the Content to any third parties.
    02-15-09 05:53 PM
    jodye love the work looks alot better than whats out there you and john over gadgetbean are making some kick *** themes. Hope you do some bold also and welcome to the blackberry theme community. Theme makers like are truly premium price very original
    Hello this is Jodye a new designer at JC Designs ~ Gadgetbean.com. This will be my first theme release for JC Designs, I hope I will bring forth some femininity and a different style to the team.

Theme name: STORM Kiwi CUSTOM L (Different Styles will Follow)
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry Storm OS 4.7
    Download Link(s): Get it here
    Theme Cost: $7.00

Ehance your Storm with this Kiwi Custom L theme. Kiwi Custom L theme consists of sharp green icons. For easy access, the Today part has message and calendar icons. The bottom Zen has 4 animated customizable icons.

Bottom Zen, Bottom Zen Plus, Today Plus and CrossBar Version will be available shortly!

Features: The first Storm theme made by professional designer. Bottom Zen theme with 4 Customizable Icons. The Highest quality theme on MobiHand. Available for the Storm 9000 BlackBerry devices. Minimum Requirements: STORM - OS Version 4.7 ONLY

ScreenShots:

02-15-09 05:56 PM
    It's nice....but unless it's going to add speed, etc. then I think I'll hold off. I wouldn't consider paying more than 3 bucks for a theme and even then I probably wouldn't pay since some of the ones that have been pumped out look GREAT and are actually free.

I appreciate the time and effort....but asking less or for donations will probably get you a LOT more sales. It may be a 4 dollar difference between 7 and 3....but I think you'd make more charging less.
    02-15-09 05:56 PM
    Nice theme, looking forward to the Crossbar version.

On that note, any ETA on a Cypher Xtreme version for the Storm?

Scrolling Crossbars and Sidebars?

How about multiple home screens similar to the iPhone, that would rock.

As for the $7, I would pay it simply because JC Designs rocks.
    02-15-09 06:03 PM
    Hello and welcome! Now thats a really freakin nice theme right there. If colors were blue, I might consider lol. Great job!
    Thanks. I will be coming out with Blue, Red and Orange in the near future. As soon as I'm done I'll post.
    02-15-09 06:21 PM
    Still sweet lookin,even for a gerr....jk!
    HAHA I'll take that as a compliment
    02-15-09 06:24 PM
    jodye love the work looks alot better than whats out there you and john over gadgetbean are making some kick *** themes. Hope you do some bold also and welcome to the blackberry theme community. Theme makers like are truly premium price very original
    Thanks......as soon as I'm done with the Storm kiwi series, I'll start on the Bold.
    02-15-09 06:27 PM
    Update: Bottom Zen and Hidden Dock version almost finsihed =)
    02-15-09 11:19 PM
    Latest update just finished the Bottom Zen and Today Plus themes.
    02-17-09 01:38 AM
    Selling themes is against the terms in the license agreement http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ag...themes-159583/

how many times does this have to be covered?

EDIT: in fact its against the terms to even distribute the themes, never mind selling them!
    And how many times do you have to post complaining about it?
    02-17-09 02:00 AM
    Looks Nice..But when is it going to be Free? haha
    02-24-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD