My unlocked Storm 9530 will not turn on at all. A few months back I kept getting the error 507 message, at which time I rebooted it using BBSAK and the hard reset. Now the device will not charge up, power on, no lights flash regardless of what I do, and Verizon will not touch it because it was purchased off craigslist and I'm not a Verizon customer. I purchased (2) new batteries , a charging dock, new usb cable, and an external battery charger. No luck with any of this, so far. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.
    01-17-13 12:35 PM
    Oh wow, sorry for your troubles. I don't have experience with this, so this is a long shot ... a lot of us had trouble with our 9550s with lose battery doors and I can't remember if I had troube with my 0530. It doesn't sound like it but is worth a shot. Make sure that battery is in right. Then make sure the battery cover is holding the battery in tightly. How I solved the problem was a small section of my business card (double layer) taped inside.

Hopefully someone with some better ideas will come forward. Wellcome to the CrackBerry Nation, BTW. Do a search on the forums and you might find the answer. You will get way more out of your Berry by hanging out here. Good luck!
    01-17-13 12:42 PM
    Sounds like time to move to a new phone. New new phone...not a Storm for 3 years ago.
    01-17-13 12:46 PM
    My unlocked Storm 9530 will not turn on at all. A few months back I kept getting the error 507 message, at which time I rebooted it using BBSAK and the hard reset. Now the device will not charge up, power on, no lights flash regardless of what I do, and Verizon will not touch it because it was purchased off craigslist and I'm not a Verizon customer. I purchased (2) new batteries , a charging dock, new usb cable, and an external battery charger. No luck with any of this, so far. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.
    Have you tried leaving it on a charger for awhile. What you may think is a charged battery, may not be charged much at all. Also, just to check if it has any signs of life, remove the battery, then connect a charger. Does the red light come on for 1 long pause? If so, then (although you bought 2 batteries) you may want to verify some way some how that those batteries are good. Just a suggestion. There was a time or two when I thought something was wrong with my Storm, but after leaving it on a charger for awhile it came right back up. Keep your head up, something will come through.
    01-17-13 02:57 PM
    Sounds like time to move to a new phone. New new phone...not a Storm for 3 years ago.
    Maybe they can't afford 1, #imjussayin, your post isn't neccesary.
    01-17-13 02:59 PM