- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Storm 9530 will not turn on at all.
My unlocked Storm 9530 will not turn on at all. A few months back I kept getting the error 507 message, at which time I rebooted it using BBSAK and the hard reset. Now the device will not charge up, power on, no lights flash regardless of what I do, and Verizon will not touch it because it was purchased off craigslist and I'm not a Verizon customer. I purchased (2) new batteries , a charging dock, new usb cable, and an external battery charger. No luck with any of this, so far. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-17-2013, 12:42 PM #2
- 483 Posts
Oh wow, sorry for your troubles. I don't have experience with this, so this is a long shot ... a lot of us had trouble with our 9550s with lose battery doors and I can't remember if I had troube with my 0530. It doesn't sound like it but is worth a shot. Make sure that battery is in right. Then make sure the battery cover is holding the battery in tightly. How I solved the problem was a small section of my business card (double layer) taped inside.
Hopefully someone with some better ideas will come forward. Wellcome to the CrackBerry Nation, BTW. Do a search on the forums and you might find the answer. You will get way more out of your Berry by hanging out here. Good luck!
- 01-17-2013, 02:57 PM #4
- By mjl7 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2011, 01:09 PM
- By hatemdxb in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2009, 06:55 PM
- By missalethea in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2009, 06:29 PM
- By snwachuku in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:34 PM
- By Advntrous1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2009, 06:30 AM