Could someone develop the first wow theme for the storm two?!
    And could this battery gauge style be incorparated?

http://pocketables.typepad.com/photo...ips_vhbatt.jpg

I'm not asking for another Winmo theme, just something that really cranks it up a notch for the S2. And even has a landscape theme too!

I mean after all, everyone is willing to pay for the theme that crushes all themes right?!
    11-16-09 04:52 PM
    sometimes easier said than done lol.....

i know you asked for a landscape view, but if you could deal without it. i would say check out KD themes and WJD themes.

both are great great great theme makers!

if would take a look at those and see if you can find any of theirs that you like.
    11-16-09 04:59 PM
    sometimes easier said than done lol.....

i know you asked for a landscape view, but if you could deal without it. i would say check out KD themes and WJD themes.

both are great great great theme makers!

if would take a look at those and see if you can find any of theirs that you like.
    Oh no doubt! I have some of both their work and I switch off from time to time. As far as I am concerned they are two of the best here. It wasn't so much a request as a challenge... I mean I know I'm no theme builder, but a challenge in a since of give us something that says "That's a showstopper right there". We know RIM isn't going to do it...

But you know what.... $$MONEY$$ talks... So how about we make this a little competition... I'll put up $100 to whoever makes the sickest, most creative, functional, "Oh my god no he didn't, Oh YES HE DID" Storm 2 specific theme as voted on by CRACKBERRY NATION!!! I'll donate it, I'll mail you a money order, it's whatever. 100 bills to the winner as voted on by us the Nation. If I have to mail it to one of the moderators I'll do that too.

You build, we vote, 100 bills... Who's got what it takes?
    11-16-09 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD