Not sure if you meant a way other then this but I saved it from the OP and emailed it to myself. Then you can change it just like you would others. Not sure if it comes with the cork preinstalled.

Questions to the Dev(s?) or others using the theme:

1) I'm getting a mem leak with .1504. Should 1 batt pull have fixed that (if not I'll repeat and wait n see) or if not is there another suggestion? FWIW this is day 1 with the theme.

2) SMS/MMS show only outgoing messages in the today box on home screen. Did some basic tests/toggled the obvious to no effect. Any suggestions?

Other then those really enjoying the theme. Easy on the eyes, straight-forward, convenient, really a smart, sharp design and execution. You've added an element for the user without cluttering things; really great work.

Thanks.
    1. A battery pull is a great idea. Another idea would be to remove apps that you don't use. This could greatly speed up the phone and should result in little to no memory leaks.

2. I don't have control over that in Plazmic. This would probably depend on the settings you have in your BB. If not, then it could be an OS issue...
    10-07-09 04:31 PM
    Thanks for the reply but I'm an ***** and don't know what you meant by saving the wallpaper from the OP. I went to the first post on here and couldn't find anywhere to click on the corkboard to save it so I could email it to myself.

Sorry but I ain't be too smart. Thanks again.
    10-07-09 04:45 PM
    Thanks for the reply but I'm an ***** and don't know what you meant by saving the wallpaper from the OP. I went to the first post on here and couldn't find anywhere to click on the corkboard to save it so I could email it to myself.

Sorry but I ain't be too smart. Thanks again.
    Right click on the wallpaper with your mouse, then press save as.
    10-07-09 08:05 PM
    Thanks. I'm so dumb. And thanks for the awesome theme.
    10-08-09 03:16 AM
    1. A battery pull is a great idea. Another idea would be to remove apps that you don't use. This could greatly speed up the phone and should result in little to no memory leaks.
    Appreciated. I should have been more specific; the only thing I've added in months is the theme, and I've had near dead on consistent available memory throughout.

On the plus side there may be a recalibration period. Day 2 I checked this morning and I'm holding at the moment about 8-10mb above yesterday 4hrs past a quickpull. We'll see what happens, but maybe its just a matter of patience (not my strong suit).
    2. I don't have control over that in Plazmic. This would probably depend on the settings you have in your BB. If not, then it could be an OS issue...
    Must be something specific to me. It's been common for me across multiple hidden today themes. I thought since there is command writing in the theme buliding process (total assumption on my part) there might be an obvious root cause.

I've toggled all my settings that I know of. Fingers crossed its not an OS issue because I love the today feature but this is a real bugger.

Appreciate the feedback. Again, great looking theme. I'll report back with any developments.
    10-08-09 07:52 AM
    @Midnight, why in the world are you still on .75? That is more than likely your problem. We have to get you to at least .148. .75 is terrible on memory management.
    10-08-09 08:04 AM
    @Midnight, why in the world are you still on .75? That is more than likely your problem. We have to get you to at least .148. .75 is terrible on memory management.
    Not to worry... I'm on .148. Just slow to update my sig. Good reminder tho.
    10-08-09 08:13 AM
    Wheeew. Thought you were stuck in the stone ages.
    It shouldn't be leaking. I helped test it and have ran it for at least a week straight with none. I don't think it's the os since your not on .75. Give it a little time with a reboot or two.
    10-08-09 08:41 AM
    Wheeew. Thought you were stuck in the stone ages.
    It shouldn't be leaking. I helped test it and have ran it for at least a week straight with none. I don't think it's the os since your not on .75. Give it a little time with a reboot or two.
    Happy to report that my avail memory has held since I first posted this morning. Its above yesterday, though slightly lower then pre-theme. That supports that its just an adjustment period and will probably adjust back to my normal levels and hold indefinitely. Awesome

Now if I could just figure out the SMS thing...
    10-08-09 03:31 PM
    Any word on whether this works with .167? I'm really diggin' it, but don't want to deal with the headache of uninstalling it if someone out there in crackberryworld knows better than I...
    10-17-09 12:10 PM
    Any word on whether this works with .167? I'm really diggin' it, but don't want to deal with the headache of uninstalling it if someone out there in crackberryworld knows better than I...
    I'm running it on .167 and it seems to be working great!
    10-17-09 08:38 PM
    Hi. OK, I've updated my OS to 5.0.0.328 for my Storm 9530.
    The theme seems to be running smoothly except for one major area... when the home display is in "landscape" view. The main green color does not extend within the whole display and the icons do not move up/down well, leaving the shadowing effect (not exactly sure what the correct term for this is, so I'm attaching the twitpic link of what it looks like). I've done multiple battery pulls, but don't know if this is something I'm supposed to fix.

Is it the new OS? If so, will the theme updates?
    I thought I could get used to it, but it is really bad. Anyone else having this problem?
    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    Last edited by lpio; 10-26-09 at 08:00 PM. Reason: forgot to add link
    10-26-09 08:00 PM
    Hi. OK, I've updated my OS to 5.0.0.328 for my Storm 9530.
    The theme seems to be running smoothly except for one major area... when the home display is in "landscape" view. The main green color does not extend within the whole display and the icons do not move up/down well, leaving the shadowing effect (not exactly sure what the correct term for this is, so I'm attaching the twitpic link of what it looks like). I've done multiple battery pulls, but don't know if this is something I'm supposed to fix.

Is it the new OS? If so, will the theme updates?
    I thought I could get used to it, but it is really bad. Anyone else having this problem?
    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    3 threads down.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fi...e-bars-343571/
    10-26-09 08:12 PM

Thanks... but it's still not fixing. bah!
    10-26-09 08:22 PM
    Thanks... but it's still not fixing. bah!
    Theme was updated with Theme Studio 5.0. The fix is no longer required. You should have received a free upgrade email a few minutes ago.
    11-09-09 10:43 PM
    Theme was updated with Theme Studio 5.0. The fix is no longer required. You should have received a free upgrade email a few minutes ago.
    Thanks. The "white bar" issue is fixed now. I just updated to v1.7 today.
    For some reason, I cannot:
    1. reset to default picture. The other version, I was able to go to media-any photo-BB button, and reset to default. The "reset to default" is no longer there.
    2. When at the home screeen, and I hit the BB button for the menu, the OPTIONS does not work (I was going to try to mess around with the theme again, but the OPTIONS is not letting me).

I'm basically trying to get the old Sticky Note home screen instead of the picture of my dog as the background. :P
    11-11-09 12:06 AM
    Thanks. The "white bar" issue is fixed now. I just updated to v1.7 today.
    For some reason, I cannot:
    1. reset to default picture. The other version, I was able to go to media-any photo-BB button, and reset to default. The "reset to default" is no longer there.
    2. When at the home screeen, and I hit the BB button for the menu, the OPTIONS does not work (I was going to try to mess around with the theme again, but the OPTIONS is not letting me).

I'm basically trying to get the old Sticky Note home screen instead of the picture of my dog as the background. :P
    Seems to be an issue with theme studio 5.0.

Try this. Go to apps > options icon > theme > highlight theme > reset theme defaults

Works every time.
    11-11-09 12:26 AM

Try this. Go to apps > options icon > theme > highlight theme > reset theme defaults

Works every time.
    Tried that, still doesn't work on mine.
    11-11-09 04:43 AM
    Any chance you could add some transitions to the theme?
    11-11-09 06:54 AM

Works every time.
    Thank you! worked!
    I thought it might be a 5.0 thing after I already posted the message.
    Thanks for your help!
    11-11-09 10:17 AM
    Any chance you could add some transitions to the theme?
    What kind of transitions would you like to see?
    11-11-09 02:33 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD