About This Theme:
    This one is obviously for the ladies We're just starting to get some warmer weather where I live in Ohio so I was "inspired" to make this theme ! I hope you all enjoy it

Current Version: 2.2.1

Description:
    SpringBerry is a fresh and bright theme that incorporates fun and clean vector graphics and a completely skinned icon set. This theme is completely customized throughout including call and lock screens, pop-up boxes, and buttons.

Features:

* Vector Graphics
    * Completely skinned icon set
    * Vertical icon home screen layout
    * Fully skinned buttons
    * Enhanced fonts
    * Bouncing Icons
    * Disappearing text on homescreen

Speed/Performance:
    All images have been compressed for optimum quality/file size. This simply means that image quality is maintained but file size is reduced - which for you means no lagging or intensive memory use.

Support:
    Just as on all my other projects, we stand behind our work and strive to help you guys in whatever you need or find problems with. As always, we are constantly working to make things better so if there is anything you would like to see enhanced in a future release, just let me know.

Updates:
    Updates are always free for the life of the theme. I'll post here if anything gets changed or added and we release a new update.

-----------------------------------------

How to Purchase:

You can purchase SpringBerry in the Crackberry Store :
    SpringBerry - Themes Blackberry Software - Crackberry Store
    -----------------------------------------
    04-04-09 01:40 PM
    pretty pretty pretty i want thisss
    04-04-09 02:27 PM
    Replace the flower indicator and background for solid blue and you have a theme that would appeal to all genders. Nice work.
    04-04-09 05:43 PM
    i really like this! i'm def. considering finally giving up my appleberry theme for this. ha
    04-04-09 06:34 PM
    I'm glad you guys like it

As far as making it for all genders, I got into making these because I saw that there were hardly any good looking clean themes that would appeal to women with Storms, so while there will be some for the guys eventually, I'm having too much fun making these cute girly ones
    04-04-09 06:54 PM
    i have to admit saw the word flowers in the title and thought ugh this is just not going to be a theme im going to like but i LOVE it, good work
    04-04-09 10:10 PM
    i have to admit saw the word flowers in the title and thought ugh this is just not going to be a theme im going to like but i LOVE it, good work
    I'm glad to see you checked it out regardless of the word flowers and loved it so much!! I tried to make it feminine yet not pink this and purple that everywhere (i'll save that for another theme )
    04-05-09 06:57 PM
    So I live in Ohio and after a few nice days it decided to go back to snow/rain/sleet; so for any of you other crackberry addicts out there in the same situation (or even if you're enjoying the warmth of spring somewhere), here is a $1.00 off coupon for SpringBerry to brighten up your day a little :

coupon code: APRILSHOWER
    good for $1 off SpringBerry theme through Mobihand (coupon won't work in Crackberry Store)
    Link to theme on Mobihand: SpringBerry - Themes Blackberry Software
    04-06-09 06:33 PM
    Very cute! Love it!! Florida girl here!! Love how it's tropical but girly!!
    06-23-09 09:48 AM
    Replace the flower indicator and background for solid blue and you have a theme that would appeal to all genders. Nice work.
    agreed. i love the icon set and with the disappearance of the flowers, i would totally rock this theme
    06-24-09 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD