Make sure you notice the DONATE button !!! This is a high quality theme that alot of hard work was put into. If you DL this theme ...DONATE !!!

SoCalMiles did NOT pay for this ad !! :biglaugh:
    That Brings up a good point ORIO. I have never done this for the donations BUT out of the THOUSANDS of downloads I've had 6 donations. That's less than 1%. Now I ain't complaining...lol...but the storm 2 is coming out...and I don't have an upgrade. Which means I've been contemplating going premium to pay for me getting the storm 2 out of contract price which is a lot. I don't wanna...I sorta like being an underground themer that puts out Premium themes for free but I want that phone....soooo...

Original

Blue

Red

Green

Pink

Purple

Gold

Platinum

Please Feel Free To Leave Feedback, Screenshots, or Color Requests!

If you like this try my other themes: Zen Hybrid 5.0 , Buuf - Berry , iBB SLIDEr

I wish this theme to be free for everyone though many hours of work go into themes.
    If you appreciate the work that went into this PLEASE DONATE to keep more themes coming!

Last edited by socalmiles; 10-23-09 at 09:49 AM.
    10-22-09 06:24 PM
    Might have to give you your own file..nice work..thanks
    10-22-09 07:09 PM
    Nice job man. I loved watching this thing come to life and evolve.
    10-22-09 07:38 PM
    Looks like it has come together very nicely. Great work!
    10-22-09 08:41 PM
    Is anyone noticing the white lines on the side in landscape?
    The only way I can fix this is to change wallpaper and row set up. But if I go back to theme wallpaper the lines are there again.
    I love the look of this theme! Socal can you please post your home screen walls?
    10-22-09 08:57 PM
    Is anyone noticing the white lines on the side in landscape?
    The only way I can fix this is to change wallpaper and row set up. But if I go back to theme wallpaper the lines are there again.
    I love the look of this theme! Socal can you please post your home screen walls?
    It's a .323 issue affecting most custom themes.
    10-22-09 09:52 PM
    Good work. Really nice theme the homescreen is great.
    Can you please post the home screens like naillady said so it can work on .323?
    10-22-09 09:58 PM
    yeah looks like a great theme. gonna test it out
    10-22-09 10:02 PM
    this theme kicks *** but i think the icons being a little smaller would help it out. maybe throw a quicklaunch hotspot in the top right?
    10-22-09 10:51 PM
    This is a slick theme...really love it...could you do one for the tour?would love to donate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 11:19 PM
    I purposely made the icons as big as possible, as far as the tour..I don't have one and I don't sell themes so if I did it would be purly blind...I guess you could say.

10-22-09 11:54 PM
    Great job socal� keep em comin!

GO PHIL'S!!!

10-23-09 12:50 AM
    Thanks everyone. I posted the Home screen walls. Hope they help!
    10-23-09 01:03 AM
    This is a great theme. Thank you for all of your efforts as it is appreciated

I would like to know what happened in the finshed version that the white banding on the edges of the landscape view on the app page occurs in 5.0.0.323? This did not happen in the Beta 2 version, but it occurs in the final version. Obviously something changed in the 2 versions

Do you have the backgroundin the Beta 2 that you can post. I think that is the best of all of the backgrounds for this theme (my opinion).

I also agree with trillonometry that a QL hotspot in the top right would be awesome, but it should be hidden like the Profile hotspot in the topleft.
    10-23-09 07:44 AM
    Great theme! Enjoyed the beta and expect to enjoy this even more.
    10-23-09 09:39 AM

I would like to know what happened in the finshed version that the white banding on the edges of the landscape view on the app page occurs in 5.0.0.323? This did not happen in the Beta 2 version, but it occurs in the final version. Obviously something changed in the 2 versions

Do you have the backgroundin the Beta 2 that you can post. I think that is the best of all of the backgrounds for this theme (my opinion).

I also agree with trillonometry that a QL hotspot in the top right would be awesome, but it should be hidden like the Profile hotspot in the topleft.
    I tried the background change already. When the 2 bars thing was discovered I was still building it and tried to run through some things to see if i could find a fix but everything I tried gave me the white bars even a Default/Blank (No changes) document. So I don't know what happened on the beta i've been unable to replicate the results.
    10-23-09 09:45 AM

I think it's because the Beta 2 didn't have a different wallpaper, and these do. Regardless, the row change fixes it so I'm not worried about it. This theme in RED is awesome. I'll send a donation as soon as I can, it's well worth it!
    10-23-09 09:48 AM
    Great theme... I'm running it now. I agree about a QL hotspot next round,. happy to donate and will do so shortly =)

As far as the white bars in landscape this is hitting almost every theme for folks running 5.0.0.323. Something happened on RIM's side between the last leak we saw and this one. Would be cool if you guys could figure it out in Plazmic.. otherwise I guess we'll hope that the next release fixes things.
    10-23-09 09:50 AM
    I think it's because the Beta 2 didn't have a different wallpaper, and these do. Regardless, the row change fixes it so I'm not worried about it. This theme in RED is awesome. I'll send a donation as soon as I can, it's well worth it!
    Hopefully this Build/Problem won't be around tooo long...like .151...lol
    10-23-09 09:51 AM
    Great theme... I'm running it now. I agree about a QL hotspot next round,. happy to donate and will do so shortly =)

As far as the white bars in landscape this is hitting almost every theme for folks running 5.0.0.323. Something happened on RIM's side between the last leak we saw and this one. Would be cool if you guys could figure it out in Plazmic.. otherwise I guess we'll hope that the next release fixes things.
    See the thing to us theme builders is even if they find a fix for this build in plazmic, it would be a lot of work to change all our themes. And as you all notice the leak gods have been just cramming stuff down our throats so is it worth it to change the theme around if the build is only gonna be around for a short while?
    10-23-09 09:55 AM
    Love what you did with original the colors are great. I seem to have a bit of a memory leak with this start off at 39mb and two hours later am down to 16...it rebounds to 21 and seems to hold steady. Price I pay for running .148...
    10-23-09 06:35 PM
    Now that the offical OS is out you can now try to figure out how to correct for the white bands on the app screen in landscape as it still occurs in the new official OS 5.0.0.328.
    10-25-09 10:23 PM
    Now that the offical OS is out you can now try to figure out how to correct for the white bands on the app screen in landscape as it still occurs in the new official OS 5.0.0.328.
    Its in all Custom themes, check the findings threads, not just my themes...All themes!
    10-25-09 10:43 PM
    Just wanting to know if you plan on updating this theme since BB Theme Studio is now out?

And if you are planning on updating what about an additional slot for Meterberry and a hotspot for QuickLaunch?
    11-17-09 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD