Theme name: SnowBerry
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95XX .151 compatible
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $4.99

Download links:OTA Install for SnowBerry OTA Install for SnowBerry QL

SnowBerry is a theme designed with mac's snow leopard os x in mind. Now you can enjoy it on your Blackberry storm. The theme is very functional and responsive, with a one of kind design. There are two versions to choose from, a quicklaunch version and for those of you who don't have quicklaunch you'll be able to access your music player from the homescreen instead. Your calendar, messages, sms, and phone log shouldn't be in your user defined icons since they already have dedicated homescreens.Now with 23 homescreen icons(11 are user defined) you'll never have to leave your homescreen, everything is within easy access with just the touch of a finger.

There is a list of features and screenshots are below. The two different versions have an image and it's download link above it.If there are any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me at
    [email protected]. The theme is also on sale for $1.99 until Sunday, the regular price will then be $4.99.

I would also like to thank everyone who beta tested for me, you guys did a great job. And thanks to john7760 for the leopard background image, it went nicely with the theme.

Thanks

Features:
    User defined fonts - all fonts are user defined except menus
    User defined homescreen wallpapers - use whatever image want on your homescreen
    Custom menus and sub menus
    23 icons on home screen
    Drop down menus - holds 12 of the most used blackberry apps
    4 different preview screens - separate homescreens for calendar, messages, sms,phone log
    Weather slot icon - must be the first icon on your app screen
    Stacks feature - hides 6 more user defined icons in slots 5-10
    Custom lock screen svg - Mac like log in box to hold owner information

OTA Install for SnowBerry

OTA Install for SnowBerry QL
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 10-27-09 at 02:56 PM.
    09-03-09 08:24 PM
    I'll test. Running .151
    09-03-09 08:43 PM
    looks really sweet!
    09-03-09 08:48 PM
    I would like to test. Running 5.0.0.191!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 08:50 PM
    Well that's just really dang nice. Not sure if you're looking for testers but I will. I'm running 151
    09-03-09 09:04 PM
    Looks really nice. PM sent.
    09-03-09 09:08 PM
    Looks amazing! PM sent
    09-03-09 09:32 PM
    I got your pm, this one is nice guzzl3r.
    09-03-09 09:35 PM
    Hey girl, PM sent
    09-03-09 09:39 PM
    pm sent running .191 would love to test and give feedback
    09-03-09 10:03 PM
    Very very nice!! Can't wait until this is released! Definitely gonna be looking into purchasing.
    09-03-09 10:08 PM
    Beta testing is now closed. If you didn't get a chance to beta test thank you for interest in the theme. I look forward to hearing from my beta testers and making the theme better before it's released. So stay tuned, release should be in a couple of days. SnowBerry will also be going on sale at the time of release for only $1.99.
    09-03-09 10:18 PM
    looks really sweet!
    Thanks I appreciate it.
    09-03-09 10:19 PM
    Remember that quote? "I'll buy THAT for a dollar!" I said that as soon as I saw it, lol. Can't wait.
    09-03-09 10:23 PM
    Remember that quote? "I'll buy THAT for a dollar!" I said that as soon as I saw it, lol. Can't wait.
    Yup you're not going to be disappointed, it's well worth it. I've been receiving some great feedback from the testers. There will be some changes made depending on what they say then I'll be ready for release in a few days.
    09-04-09 12:14 AM
    I'm loving it. Really is a beautiful theme. I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

09-04-09 01:02 AM
    Keep us updated. It looks fantastic thus far.

09-04-09 01:18 AM
    From the screenshots, it looks great. But my suggestion is to make those pop-up screen to have a widget-like screen, ie. transparency black with white lettering instead of the actual look-a-like Mac' screen with red green and yellow buttons on top.

Will this theme be compatible with .191? Reason I asked is because of the dialpad which have 3 tabs. If they are not skin then it is best to leave it looking stock like Zen so it will work for all OS.

09-04-09 01:26 AM
    Just got your PM and loading it. Will give feedback later.
    09-04-09 06:58 AM
    Interesting theme. Does take a little getting used to. When you touch your message, SMS or calendar they come up on screen but can't read due to the background. If, however you use the drop down menu for view and highlight one of the three you get 8 entries on a white background which are easily visible. There is no icon for sound profiles on the home screen, but if you tap the drop down menu for files, you can touch profiles and see which you are running, or click it to bring up the sound profiles. The hidden 6 icons are a nice feature. Theme is comparatively big (> 1 MB). See no memory leak but admittedly only been running it about 2 hours. Dial pad does not go to the top of the screen. The view drop down for phone log does not bring up any items on the screen (but does bring up the white text box). If you click it it bring you to the phone screen.
    09-04-09 09:15 AM
    Interesting theme. Does take a little getting used to. When you touch your message, SMS or calendar they come up on screen but can't read due to the background. If, however you use the drop down menu for view and highlight one of the three you get 8 entries on a white background which are easily visible. There is no icon for sound profiles on the home screen, but if you tap the drop down menu for files, you can touch profiles and see which you are running, or click it to bring up the sound profiles. The hidden 6 icons are a nice feature. Theme is comparatively big (> 1 MB). See no memory leak but admittedly only been running it about 2 hours. Dial pad does not go to the top of the screen. The view drop down for phone log does not bring up any items on the screen (but does bring up the white text box). If you click it it bring you to the phone screen.
    From the feedback you guys have giving me I'm going to change the background of the Today previews to what someone else said earlier to more of a widget like transparent background. And the phone log preview drop down menu should let you preview your missed calls.
    09-04-09 09:44 AM
    From the screenshots, it looks great. But my suggestion is to make those pop-up screen to have a widget-like screen, ie. transparency black with white lettering instead of the actual look-a-like Mac' screen with red green and yellow buttons on top.

Will this theme be compatible with .191? Reason I asked is because of the dialpad which have 3 tabs. If they are not skin then it is best to leave it looking stock like Zen so it will work for all OS.

Yeah I haven't skinned any of the tabs because the stock Zen colors flow nicely with the theme anyway. And I like your idea of the transparent screen for the pop up window. I think that would be best with the white text.
    09-04-09 09:49 AM
    Yeah I haven't skinned any of the tabs because the stock Zen colors flow nicely with the theme anyway. And I like your idea of the transparent screen for the pop up window. I think that would be best with the white text.
    I think that would be great for the pop ups. It would look cleaner than the pop up with the red yellow green buttons.

09-04-09 09:55 AM
    I think that would be great for the pop ups. It would look cleaner than the pop up with the red yellow green buttons.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking so that way whether you decide to use the preview box or not your Today items will still be visible.
    09-04-09 10:07 AM
    On the homescreen with the top bar.. File, Edit, View.. and with the Clock.. I think it looks kinda over-crowded with all the infos on that bar. Have you considered a tab for File, a tab for Edit, and a tab for View, all on the left side? I know you are trying to make it look like a Mac bar, and so my idea might clear away that idea.. But I think it will make it looks so much cleaner... Mac does have the cleanest desktop look.

Or 3 tabs underneath the bar, and a cool icon on the corner of the bar for QuickLaunch button.
    Last edited by lycafe; 09-04-09 at 11:12 AM.
    09-04-09 11:07 AM
127 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD