Not sure if this is the correct forum for this. If not, sorry.
    I'm having a problem with ALL the themes I've tried so far that have the "today" feature. The today SMS always shows the same old text messages on the home screen every time. These messages have been deleted from my phone for a long time. I've tried setting the message settings to combined/seperate/theme controlled. Completely deleted all my messages. Numerous battery pulls. Nothing solves this problem for me. Is this happening for anyone else and has anyone found a fix?
    03-24-09 08:05 AM
    I've run many different themes with the today and hidden today features, under .75 and now under .109 and never had this problem...
    03-24-09 08:21 AM
    I've had two separate issues. Seeing messages that have been read. I went in and highlighted the day and marked all previous as read, they went away. At one point I had a few sent messages I could not get rid of. But they were stuck in my outbox and once removed...they were no more. Have you tried that...maybe running through the folders and looking for them? Maybe they're stuck in a folder somewhere.
    03-24-09 08:41 AM
    my phone is being kinda quirky, i downloaded the dark knight theme, call of duty them and the gears of war. anyone else havin issue?S
    03-24-09 08:43 AM
    I have had that problem on the storm and the curve. All I did was a simple battery pull to get rid of the problem.
    03-24-09 08:44 AM
    should i put the orginal theme backk on? or does the downladed ones mess it up also does ur storm get slow sumtimes with the loading icon?
    03-24-09 08:49 AM
    i noticed that messages i have sent thru quick launch or quick txt show up there .. every other read message doesnt
    03-24-09 08:49 AM
    I have noticed if you go into the SMS and highlight the date and select mark prior to be opened for some reason that would correct my problem....even if they are opened already still do it...hope this helps.
    03-24-09 09:48 AM
    ...now that it was mentioned i think the messages that were sent that would not hide were sent via quicklaunch...hmmmmm
    03-24-09 10:24 AM
    I've had two separate issues. Seeing messages that have been read. I went in and highlighted the day and marked all previous as read, they went away. At one point I had a few sent messages I could not get rid of. But they were stuck in my outbox and once removed...they were no more. Have you tried that...maybe running through the folders and looking for them? Maybe they're stuck in a folder somewhere.

This cleared it up. So simple... duh

Thank you.
    03-24-09 10:33 AM
    I have had similar issues with most of my Today themes. Running .109
    One fix was do a search for all sent messages. Go into SMS>BB button>Search> then scroll down in the search options and where is says SHOW, select Sent Only. It will list ALL sent messages, from SMS/MSM, to Emails, to phone calls . You can then delete them all by doing a DELETE PRIOR
    03-24-09 12:27 PM
    Hello,
    Do you have any idea how can I send SMS with QuickLaunch without problem with showing on my today theme? I use SMS and MMS in one folder, other item in second folder.
    05-16-09 01:56 AM
    I contacted the developer of quicklaunch and they said it was a bug with plazmic. Whether that's true or not who knows. I don't get the impression that it is something they are going to try and fix though.
    05-16-09 03:54 AM
    Now I use QSMS to create new SMS and it is work's fine. You can find on berrycoder.com
    05-18-09 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD