Nice, but I'm seeing some serious memory leaking with this theme. I installed around noon and have lost 5mb already....

I take it ALL BACK! This is now working flawlessly and it has replaced all other themes as my favorite! Just what i needed! Highly recommended now!!!!
    Last edited by chasvs; 07-22-09 at 07:16 AM.
    07-16-09 02:31 PM
    I feel that your theme will be forgotten. Too bad because it has great potential
    07-17-09 11:33 AM
    I see this theme with a larger font when you receive a call. A glossy bar at the bottom and top. A clock more original. 2 hotspots. I know it's a lot of work but I really appreciate the tremendous work you have to make a theme
    07-18-09 08:41 AM
    First off, I love this theme. Thanks for all the work put in on it.
    I noticed though that the highlighting is slightly off to the left. If its not to much trouble itd be awesome if you fixed that... But really, that's the only problem I have with it. Its a great theme. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 11:39 PM
    I see this theme with a larger font when you receive a call. A glossy bar at the bottom and top. A clock more original. 2 hotspots. I know it's a lot of work but I really appreciate the tremendous work you have to make a theme
    Thanks for the input, I'm just in the process of moving so barely have time to sleep let alone work on my theme, but once I get a change. I will definitely polish this up and use the suggestions that everyone has given me.
    07-18-09 11:48 PM
    Also just noticed a white line at the top of the screen on some apps...

07-18-09 11:54 PM
    still on this theme i love it
    07-19-09 02:06 PM
    Love this theme! Great job. I only have a few issues.....

1. the icon highlight (the white circle) is off centered to the left. It would be nice to see this centered more.

2. the button highlight is also white but doesn't look right. You can't really see the wording in the button because they are both white.

3. the lock screen should use the homescreen background so that it is user customizable.

4. You need a Default Folder Icon to match your theme.
    Other than that, I really like this theme.
    07-20-09 08:23 AM
    Love this theme! Great job. I only have a few issues.....

1. the icon highlight (the white circle) is off centered to the left. It would be nice to see this centered more.

2. the button highlight is also white but doesn't look right. You can't really see the wording in the button because they are both white.

3. the lock screen should use the homescreen background so that it is user customizable.

4. You need a Default Folder Icon to match your theme.
    Other than that, I really like this theme.
    Thanks, there is a default folder icon that matches, you just have to go into the folder edit and change the name and then change it back and the proper icon will appear. I had the highlight offset on purpose , but have had a few requested to change it, so I may do that in the next update.
    07-20-09 09:05 AM
    Thanks, I fixed the folders. They look much better now. What was the reason for offsetting the highlight? just curious.
    07-20-09 09:11 AM
    Hey Bigg then I know when the update come out? and what are you going to include in this update
    07-20-09 09:24 AM
    Thanks, I fixed the folders. They look much better now. What was the reason for offsetting the highlight? just curious.
    At first when I was making the highlights, they ended up being offset for some reason and after playing with the theme for a bit I liked it so I didn't go back and center them.
    07-20-09 10:43 AM
    I have noticed that when Weatherbug has triple digit current temp and triple digit high for the day, the text gets cut off and I cant see the projected low.

...it gets a bit hot here in AZ. Supposed to be 113 today.
    07-20-09 02:47 PM
    Wow. 151 has made a huge difference. No leak at all now.

07-22-09 01:14 AM
    1 more thing that I noticed that would be cool if you could change also..... The profile icon for "Phone Calls Only" is the same as 'Normal'. It would be nice to have something a little different about the "Phone Calls Only".

I use my BB as my alarm clock so at night, I change the profile to that one. It would just be nice to be able to see that I have changed the profile by just glancing at it.

Also, any idea on an update time frame?
    07-22-09 09:01 AM
    1 more thing that I noticed that would be cool if you could change also..... The profile icon for "Phone Calls Only" is the same as 'Normal'. It would be nice to have something a little different about the "Phone Calls Only".

I use my BB as my alarm clock so at night, I change the profile to that one. It would just be nice to be able to see that I have changed the profile by just glancing at it.

Also, any idea on an update time frame?
    I should hopefully have the update done at some point next week, I have just been busy with other stuff, but life should be back to normal next week, so I should have a change to make some changes. Here is a list of what I would like to update/change so far, other suggestions are welcome

-updated sound profile icons
    -change top banner, polish it up
    -add application name to home screen
    07-25-09 08:33 AM
    Good news for us who like your theme...could you put another spot for meterberry ?
    07-25-09 09:24 AM
    caller ID screen the font is really small

07-25-09 09:29 AM
    I feel for you Bigg. These folks are needy :P

Really nice theme. I absolutely love it. Where did you get those awesome icons?
    07-25-09 12:46 PM
    I am working on the updates this week, any other suggestions?
    08-04-09 01:33 PM
    please change clock background to all black and add 2 more icons to the bottom three, maybe 2 on top of the 3, closer to the left. I actually dont care about the icons, just thinking about giving people choices.
    08-04-09 01:47 PM
    Looking forward to the update on this. Still loving this theme.
    08-04-09 01:51 PM
    Also I have berryweather and numbers are always cut off if there was a way to extend the text so I can see every letter would be cool. Instead of mostly clo.... LOL Cant wait for the update
    08-04-09 01:58 PM
    The date is cuttng off on this theme. It has Wednesday, August.....
    08-05-09 08:30 AM
    [QUOTE=dukins;3260907]The date is cuttng off on this theme. It has Wednesday, August.....[/Q]

Ooops It'll be corrected in the update tonight
    08-05-09 01:17 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD