Setting out on this design was a big task for WJD Designs. We pride ourselves in innovation and a range of artwork and visualizations that make us a top pick for BlackBerry customers. My goal was to make a theme that would make it feel like a new operating system for the device. Mixing detail to the smallest visuals like the alarm icon to adding applications to make the user experience the best I could. Teaming up with Toysoft inc we infused two applications which allow the user to display a Clock and Calendar on their homescreen with real time updating along with second hand animation. Both apps can be customized in style artwork by WJD Designs.

This theme includes a bottom Dock with slide dot selector. Simply tap each of the 3 dots on the dock bar and it will show/hide each set of icons with bar animation. Contact list and Calendar stay in the middle so you can easily get to your information quickly along with a today feature that shows your calendar events or messages which can be enabled by tapping messages/calendar icons. Included is an on screen profile switch icon to switch from your profiles you use during the day.

Some top themes with an intricate interface does not allow the user to enable a custom wallpaper, this one does. We even include a link to WJD Designs wallpaper library with over 1000 different wallpapers for your device.

No need to use themes that you can't distinguish between icons and you can't read your emails or messages. This theme is made for the everyday user to the power/business user in all of us.

SIX - A Theme you leave on your BlackBerry for more then a WEEK

Features:

* 14 Total User defined Icons
    * Calendar and Contacts Shortcut
    * Dock allows 4 Icons to be shown and hidden to the next set
    * Real Working Clock App INCLUDED (7 DAY TRIAL)
    * Real Updating Calendar App INCLUDED (7 DAY TRIAL)
    * Custom Easy to Read Icon Set
    * Quick Launch Shortcut Bottom Bar
    * A Mix of Stock and Custom Visuals
    * Minor Custom Details like the Alarm Icon set it Apart
    * Zero Lag with SVG Code Enhancements by JMAL
    * Wallpaper is Fully Customizable
    * Made for the Power User/Business User/ Everyday User
    * Space for Weather and Clock on Top
    * INCLUDED wallpaper Icon shortcut to 1000's of Wallpapers
    * A Toysoft and WJD Designs EXCLUSIVE
    * Click the messages notification area to get to your messages

COMING SOON FOR OTHER DEVICES

Special Thanks goes to Toysoft for the Product Collaboration
    Additional thanks goes to JMAL Designs for the Smooth SVG Work!
    03-08-10 10:41 AM
    Having had the honor to test this theme, I can say it is the best I've had on my phone. Its smooth and works beautifully. The clock and calendar icons are very cool and fun to change up depending on what wallpaper you are sporting. The dock slides seemlessly and the icons are beautiful. This one is a joy to use. If you dont pick this one up, you are missing out.
    03-08-10 10:52 AM
    Lookin sick dude, im really diggin the icons
    03-08-10 11:44 AM
    Lookin sick dude, im really diggin the icons
    thanks! I was going for the snapshot look and I said.. okay what does "text" look like and so on and made it happen.. new spin on things.. easy to find stuff though which most theme designers (not you of course) contrast bad icons and you can't find stuff quickly....
    03-08-10 11:49 AM
    Nice looking theme Wayne, as always. Makes me miss my Storm a little.
    03-08-10 12:03 PM
    Nice looking theme Wayne, as always. Makes me miss my Storm a little.
    Oh Mike all is well - friday I am hoping to have all the top devices ported over
    03-08-10 12:05 PM
    Excellent! Looking forward to it.
    03-08-10 12:08 PM
    loooks good wayne hope alls well and hope the launch goes well!!
    03-08-10 12:47 PM
    loooks good wayne hope alls well and hope the launch goes well!!
    Thank you - when you get a chance bbm me buddy
    03-08-10 12:52 PM
    Looks great Wayne!
    03-08-10 02:31 PM
    Looks great Wayne!
    LONG time no SEE - im so glad that all my older customers are coming back to see what I made and to check it out.. glad you like it!
    03-08-10 02:43 PM
    So..7 day trial on the clock and calendar with the purchase of the theme? Is there links to purchase those two apps as well?
    03-08-10 02:44 PM
    So..7 day trial on the clock and calendar with the purchase of the theme? Is there links to purchase those two apps as well?
    Yes the apps are included in install and the links to purchase are in their respected options area...
    03-08-10 02:55 PM
    Very nice Wayne. Saw it and didn't even read all it had to offer and bought it. All I needed was to see that you and your guys made it.
    Haven't had a chance to play with it much since I for a couple others I'm testing but I'm sure it will get plenty of work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 04:54 PM
    looks fantastic wayne. seems like you guys are pushing alot of new themes out!

cool and slick as usual
    03-08-10 08:26 PM
    looks fantastic wayne. seems like you guys are pushing alot of new themes out!

cool and slick as usual
    Thanks and as usual I appreciate it!
    03-08-10 10:48 PM
    looks like i have a new theme i need to pic up
    03-09-10 05:17 PM
    sure wait till i buy the theme and apps then offer a discount for the apps

j/k wayne
    03-09-10 09:25 PM
    sure wait till i buy the theme and apps then offer a discount for the apps

j/k wayne
    yeah see I did that on purpose out of the thousands of customers I have I chose you so you should feel special lmao!
    03-09-10 10:11 PM
    yeah see I did that on purpose out of the thousands of customers I have I chose you so you should feel special lmao!
    i know you did and i do feel special

theme is sick by the way and i love the icons. runs super fast
    03-09-10 11:02 PM
    A video of this theme would be appreciated
    03-10-10 06:06 AM
    Love the new theme, especially the icon set - they are awesome. Two thoughts on possible improvements:
    1. Change the icon highlight indicator. The light grey really is distracting and looks out of place in on the screen (IMHO). Perhaps an opaque grey or a bounding box might work.
    2. Allow the bottom icon bar to be hidden, perhaps by a hidden hotspot on the left half of the screen. That would allow more of the wallpaper to be seen and also allow the removal of the icons if they are not needed.
    3. Provide an opaque background under the hidden today for folks who have brighter wallpapers.

This is really fast and meets my needs a lot better than the 20 or so other themes I have bought/used. Nice work!
    03-10-10 07:47 AM
    Love the new theme, especially the icon set - they are awesome. Two thoughts on possible improvements:
    1. Change the icon highlight indicator. The light grey really is distracting and looks out of place in on the screen (IMHO). Perhaps an opaque grey or a bounding box might work.
    2. Allow the bottom icon bar to be hidden, perhaps by a hidden hotspot on the left half of the screen. That would allow more of the wallpaper to be seen and also allow the removal of the icons if they are not needed.
    3. Provide an opaque background under the hidden today for folks who have brighter wallpapers.

This is really fast and meets my needs a lot better than the 20 or so other themes I have bought/used. Nice work!
    Thanks! I was trying to mimic in a way the concierge app made by rim..so I was trying to make it look like that.. i can take it all in consideration for future updates (which everyone knows I do lots of em!)
    03-10-10 08:02 AM
    A video of this theme would be appreciated
    Im cutrrently working on a video for the mega release for the other devices... geez GIVE ME TIME - you of all people should know I do videos asap lol..
    03-10-10 08:03 AM
    Fourie, who are you kidding? Just get it ready.
    This one is one has to be one of top two wjds ever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 06:41 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD