hello everyone i was wondering what exactly do you need for device simulators to work i downloaded it and when it pulls up the phone you can see it turning on but it gives me an app 507 error any suggestions what i need??
    06-01-09 09:49 PM
    Where did you download it from?

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Device Simulators This is where i've got mine. Just make sure that your simulator matches the version on your phone. It could have just been a faulty download. I'd just uninstall your current simulator and reinstall.

Hope it works!

:]
    06-07-09 10:30 AM
    The verizon .75 simulator did that to me about two months ago. Does not matter how many time i reinstall it, I still get the error. I had to download the vodafone simulator, works exactly the same as the verizon and works well for testing.
    06-07-09 12:26 PM
    The verizon .75 simulator did that to me about two months ago. Does not matter how many time i reinstall it, I still get the error. I had to download the vodafone simulator, works exactly the same as the verizon and works well for testing.
    is the vodafone were you get the verizon one??
    06-07-09 08:49 PM
    If you run the sim from fledgelauncher.exe then export your theme in .alx you can then go to file/load java program then browse to your .cod file that was created during export. Then go to themes in options menu to activate it. If you reload a theme .cod you are currently using just reset the sim to view update, works just like a battery pull.
    06-07-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD