I'm looking for something very simple: I want to use that space between the date/time on the top of the screen, and the buttons on the bottom of the screen. Years ago I had an iPAQ running Windows Mobile, and it would use that space to put upcoming calendar appointments. That was a great feature to be able to glance at your schedule.

At the same time, I'm fine with the rest of the default "theme" of the Storm.

Is there a theme that adds that capability without doing funky stuff on the rest of the screen? Or, is there an app that accomplishes that same thing?

Thanks!
    08-06-09 11:46 AM
    Search for ELLE it really simple and has a Hidden Today. Just downloaded a couple days ago and will never go back.
    08-06-09 11:52 AM
    just browse the theme section on CB and you will find tons that will do this and you might find something that looks a little better than the zen theme

Elle
    MIRO
    ENSO

are all nice!
    08-06-09 11:57 AM
    Look for themes that have "hidden today" feature.

The Precision Zen Remix themes look like the default theme but have lots of extra features.
    08-06-09 11:58 AM
    Look for themes that have "hidden today" feature.

The Precision Zen Remix themes look like the default theme but have lots of extra features.
    The remix theme is the best one I downloaded

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 11:59 AM
    Search for ELLE it really simple and has a Hidden Today. Just downloaded a couple days ago and will never go back.
    Agreed. DL elle and you won't regret it. Hidden today to show appointments and messages on screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 12:12 PM
    Thanks everyone - that was quick! I am looking up those themes right now.

Can you give me a brief overview of a "hidden today" feature?
    08-06-09 12:17 PM
    basically if you have the any messages or calender icon on the home page, then once highlighted it will display new messages or upcoming events on the home screen
    08-06-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD