Hey all I am really in need of a storm theme for BAMA. I have looked everywhere and I cannot seem to find one available with an ota. See I am one of the addicts to me bb that only has my bb for web access as of now. If any of you awesome theme creators out there could assist me in this I would greatly appreciate it!!!!! No specifics just as much University of Alabama in there as possible. Football season begins on Sept. 5th..... Thanks in advance for any help out there in CB land!!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-28-09 09:38 PM
    Roll Tide Roll!!! VA Tech beatdown, coming right up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 06:32 AM
    I designed a University of Alabama theme, I don't know if it's what your looking for but you can check it out in this thread CrimsonStorm
    08-29-09 09:51 AM
    I designed a University of Alabama theme, I don't know if it's what your looking for but you can check it out in this thread CrimsonStorm

This is absolutely fabulous!!!! I love it . Thank you very much! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-29-09 03:48 PM
    This is absolutely fabulous!!!! I love it . Thank you very much! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're welcome, glad you like
    08-29-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD