Thanks for the changes. The theme looks great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 06:57 PM
    Awesome theme! Very creative and allows the user to join in by creating their own robot... I've been messing with it now for the past hour or so. I've never been much of a theme enthusiast but this one got my attention. Very nice job.
    06-04-09 08:45 PM
    Great theme man, good work!

I have a question/suggestion:

Are we limited to what is already there? I mean for example, I would like to assign a certain part to a certain thing, ie. a specific head to Camera, or something.

Also, is it supposed to be slightly slow going from menu to home screen, anyone else experiencing this?

Other than that, I'm going to toy around with it some more, good work!
    06-04-09 09:13 PM
    I too am experiencing the lag from the app screen to the home screen.

06-05-09 08:08 AM
    I too am experiencing the lag from the app screen to the home screen.

same. this wasn't present in the original build, but has crept in as of the last couple builds.

I noticed that there is still some blue showing in the button clicks and that it covers up the words of the buttons when clicking down. It wouldn't let me grab a screen shot on a button that has engaged its on-click image.
    1) Selected Button = White
    2) Non-selected Button = Grey
    3) OnClick Button = Blue from original theme (also covers up text)

i don't know if the OnClick button background is modifiable in Plazmic, but just passing it along.

Suggestion
    maybe add color to the new notification icons, to make them stand out on the list
    06-05-09 09:21 AM
    Hey guys, I'll dive into it this weekend and see if I can minimize any lag, and the blue selection button that shows up is a feature that, unless i'm missing some trick I don't know about, can't change at this point. It's one of those annoyances that I hope will be fixed in future Plazmic releases.
    Last edited by D_Town_Tony; 06-05-09 at 10:02 AM.
    06-05-09 09:57 AM
    A tip to everyone that is using this and experiencing lag. If you hold down the clear/return button when leaving the app screen it is noticably faster. Not a perfect fix, but it does work better.
    06-05-09 10:39 AM
    I love this theme but can't stand afew things..

-- customizable font .. only for text messages. the text is so big in the phone menu and also text menu.

--very slow with transitions ( idk if its only me?????)

--is there anyway to get the icons u have in the right dock in this picture?

Last edited by jags2487; 06-05-09 at 11:31 AM.
    06-05-09 11:29 AM
    To answer your questions -

-- customizable font .. only for text messages. the text is so big in the phone menu and also text menu.
    I'll see in a future release about making that a bit smaller

--very slow with transitions ( idk if its only me?????)
    I'm looking into minimizing the lag, I believe it has to do with the custom links on the home page, I'll do my best to minimize this in the next update
    --is there anyway to get the icons u have in the right dock in this picture?
    Unfortunately no, the links on the left were removed to allow for the users custom links

I'm committed to improving this theme so hopefully I'll have another update out early next week
    06-05-09 12:36 PM
    Awesome. It's a great theme, and I enjoy looking at it. The only killer for me is the lag. It's cool to hear that you will be working on improving this! Money well spent!
    06-05-09 09:57 PM
    i love the theme also. my only issue is with berry wars. the text is about the same color as the backgrounds in the game, makes it really hard to see.
    06-06-09 04:32 AM
    Great Theme...very original concept!!
    06-06-09 11:31 AM
    I loved the concept when i first saw it but it doesn't work since i have .151 when u redo it can u make it work for .151 ill be so grateful. THANKS keep up the good work
    06-07-09 07:59 PM
    A lot of themes are incompatible with .151. That is part of using the leak. The developers can't do much other than simplify their themes at this points.
    06-08-09 08:09 PM
    thanks for the update. It really helped with the lag. Excellent job!

06-09-09 08:49 AM
    just asking is the new update compatible .151 or should i not waste m time downloading it?
    06-09-09 01:22 PM
    unfortunately its not, i'll make it a point to state in the update email the .151 compatibility. Hopefully a new leak comes out soon that fixes theme compatibility. Otherwise my hands are a bit tied right now.
    06-09-09 01:48 PM
    Now this is work to appreciate. Great job. And I don't say it often. Love the idea and creativity.

06-09-09 03:10 PM
    can anyone tell me how to get back .148 because i definitely want to try this theme and show it off to my friends
    06-10-09 05:55 AM
    lol thats awesome
    06-10-09 11:51 AM
    I love the creativity of this theme!! Great job.
    06-10-09 01:17 PM
    Hey, still loving the theme. I've been using and enjoying the updates, and figured I'd just come back by and ask if anyone has told you yet about the bugged highlight when you press a java button with the theme.

Essentially, the (as intended) grey on grey button will turn into black text on a blue highlight box, but with a black underline and a solid black square character to the right of the end of the text on the button.

A greyscale gradient highlight might work here instead, and the underline and black square character, while intriguing, probably don't need to live any longer.

Thanks again for the great theme, and I look forward to seeing it as it develops further.
    06-17-09 02:56 PM
    This is incredible man...WoW!
    06-24-09 12:51 PM
    really nice!!!!
    06-24-09 01:01 PM
99 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD