Hi there,

I'm sorry for what's probably a very basic user question and yes, I did several searches but did not find the answer. It would be so much more helpful if posters used subject lines actually referred to the content of their post but I fight a losing battle on boards everywhere I go on that one. I even went to the support area over at VZW and what I found there didn't find this or me either.

Anyway ... I changed the picture (wallpaper?) on my Storm from the default VZN screen to the tiger pic that's in the default pictures "library." I did not change the theme, there is one theme in there, Zen something or other but if I try to reset it to that it tells me it's going to reset much more than simply the background pic.

I decided I don't want the tiger but the default VZN image that came w/my phone isn't in the group of pics for me to re-select it.

So, basically, I know how to change the wallpaper - I just can't find the default VZN pic in order to change it back. Anyone know where to find this? Thanks.

Deb
    07-29-09 03:41 AM
    try going to your media and go to pictures and hit the bb menu button there should be a listing for "reset home screen image"
    hope it helps
    07-29-09 03:45 AM
    Thank you vict0r ... got it gone now
    07-29-09 03:59 AM
    Hi there,

I'm sorry for what's probably a very basic user question and yes, I did several searches but did not find the answer. It would be so much more helpful if posters used subject lines actually referred to the content of their post but I fight a losing battle on boards everywhere I go on that one. I even went to the support area over at VZW and what I found there didn't find this or me either.

Anyway ... I changed the picture (wallpaper?) on my Storm from the default VZN screen to the tiger pic that's in the default pictures "library." I did not change the theme, there is one theme in there, Zen something or other but if I try to reset it to that it tells me it's going to reset much more than simply the background pic.

I decided I don't want the tiger but the default VZN image that came w/my phone isn't in the group of pics for me to re-select it.

So, basically, I know how to change the wallpaper - I just can't find the default VZN pic in order to change it back. Anyone know where to find this? Thanks.

Deb
    BB menu button>BB menu button>options>reset wallpaper (NOT change wallpaper)>BB menue button>save.
    07-29-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD