Well, I was playing with a Moto Cliq today, and I have to say the homscreen is just fun! with the 5 homescreens, and the colorful android OS thats on it.

So, could someone make a replica Moto Cliq theme? with maybe 3(if not 5 homescreens)? And as a replica, give it the android feel! Colorfulness, android pop-up menu, etc etc. Almost like a MotoBlur UI type theme, more than android...
    12-21-09 01:20 AM
    Oh... and I know I posted this here, but I'm running a Storm2, so it must be 5.0 / S2 compatible.

thanks!

anyone interested in creating the theme?
    12-21-09 10:50 AM
    Got a screenshot?
    12-21-09 11:01 AM
    Of the cliq?
    a video of the MotoBlur UI would probably be better, so here is a link to that:

(Software and UI info starts at around 2:40, so you don't have to watch the beginning)

I'm actually not to crazy about the live feeds on the homscreen, and I know thats probably not possible for the BB yet, but i'm more interested in just getting the motoblur feel/android feel, with the pop up menu, the homscreen set up, with a few icons on the homescreen, and maybe 3 homescreens, one with hidden today stuff, one with like 6 icons and the android pop-up, and maybe one with just a wallpaper or something like that.
    12-21-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD