Well.. I was looking at tehBrad's cool blue theme with the Lamborghini background and an idea popped into my head.

I was wondering if anyone could create a fancy, high class theme that is kinda like an "i'm rich and famous" type deal. Kinda like something James Bond would get when posing as someone of great importance for a part or something. like with a car metaphor like a lambo or a rolls royce that just screams I'm important.

I just think it would be a fun thing to do and could encompass aspects of nice things like have the icons hidden and than have an animation of wing doors from a lambo or SLR McLaren open up to show icons. or have an fancy analog watch for the time or something.

I'm sure there are theme creators who may be willing to take this on, it just seems fun and interesting.

OH, and if more info is needed, just ask, and I'll try and elaborate.
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 06-15-09 at 11:57 PM.
    06-15-09 11:52 PM
    haha sounds cool the lambo background is from this sites wallpaper thing i think i got it

maybe ask kd to do this?
    06-16-09 09:04 AM
    haha sounds cool the lambo background is from this sites wallpaper thing i think i got it

maybe ask kd to do this?
    KD doesn't usually take requests, and he does more OS style conversions and stuff. This may not be something for him, and I know he is busy with quite a few other themes, including the StormKick theme.

just wanted to see if anyone else was truly interested in this. if a lot of people show interest, I'll start bugging theme creators to take a look.
    06-16-09 03:38 PM
    I'm sorry but the whole car thing sounds really ghetto.
    But I do like a "I have money" theme.
    I would at least pay 20 even more depending on it.
    06-17-09 01:58 AM
    I'm sorry but the whole car thing sounds really ghetto.
    But I do like a "I have money" theme.
    I would at least pay 20 even more depending on it.
    Why is the car thing ghetto?
    Oh, and i'm glad u like the I have money thing... but why would you pay $20 for a theme, even if you do have money irl, thats just not smart haha.
    I mean, I guess if it was really well done, I would pay $6, which is the highest price of a theme I've seen so far
    06-17-09 03:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD