i dont get any message alert tone with this reflect 7 carbon theme no matter what i try it just dosent alert me that i have just recieved a message, and i really like the look of this theme................can anybody help
    01-29-10 05:47 AM
    Not sure snow. I havent had any problems with it. I actually love this theme. It is one if not my favorite theme. Its only on this theme??
    01-29-10 02:23 PM
    i dont get any message alert tone with this reflect 7 carbon theme no matter what i try it just dosent alert me that i have just recieved a message, and i really like the look of this theme................can anybody help
    Are you running an older 4.7 OS with a version higher than .151? If you are, this is the problem. The solution, update your OS to something in the 5.0 range.
    01-29-10 02:57 PM
    I also have a problem with this lay out. It says that there is an update and I wnt to update it but when I click to update it says that its not availiable on app world. What can I do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 03:16 PM
    Should fix the weather bug ...It only displays the icon but does not show the temp
    01-24-11 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD