Made this for myself, thought you all may like it. I made it to go with BerryWeather 2.0s new custom homescreen.

Bottom left button launches QuickLaunch, above that goes to the app screen.

No idea how to do ota hosting, so files are attached for desktop manager. I can customize it for you within reason.

UPDATED: Fixed the wifi logo on the app screen and added a hidden button to blackberry messenger below the top banner.

UPDATE 2: Changed the dock for a sleeker look, added hidden today just above the dock, and more hidden buttons as shown in the attached images.

UPDATE 3: Main screen cleaned up, 10 line today version added, hidden buttons made larger, calendar hidden button moved to task bar.

UPDATE 4: OTA HOSTING! I finally figured this out.

UPDATE 5: Visible Date on the task bar version added OTA for those that requested it.

QuickLaunch Storm with 4 Hidden today lines: http://exparte.ex.ohost.de/OTA%20Hos...unch_storm.jad

QuickLaunch Storm with 10 Hidden today lines: http://exparte.ex.ohost.de/OTA%20Hos...Item_today.jad

QuickLaunch Storm with visible date in task bar: http://exparte.ex.ohost.de/OTA%20Hos...sible_Date.jad
    Last edited by blackberon; 12-08-09 at 10:53 AM.
    12-03-09 03:26 PM
    No screenshot = no go for me bro I like the description though it sounds interesting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 04:02 PM
    they are attached and don't show on the wap forum. You are probably missing out on a bunch of good themes if you are not willing to look at the post on a computer.
    12-03-09 04:09 PM
    Nothing but Jpg images attached! Where is the file for DM install?

EDIT: OK, there's the zip file now!
    Last edited by chasvs; 12-03-09 at 05:49 PM.
    12-03-09 04:31 PM
    I've been looking for a theme that works well with Berry Weather 2.
    Just need the download links
    12-03-09 04:54 PM
    I've been looking for a theme that works well with Berry Weather 2.
    Just need the download links
    Amigos,it's on the OP,the zip files!Install it using DM!!
    12-03-09 05:26 PM
    Amigos,it's on the OP,the zip files!Install it using DM!!
    It wasn't there we we "amigos" posted the comments of no zip.
    12-03-09 08:45 PM
    This is really a nice sweet and simple Theme. The only thing missing for me is a Hidden Today function. With a Hidden Today capability it would be awesome!
    12-03-09 08:47 PM
    This is really a nice sweet and simple Theme. The only thing missing for me is a Hidden Today function. With a Hidden Today capability it would be awesome!
    Now u use ur eyes amigo. so how's the mory,isn't bad? Any findings?didn't install it yet ..am waiting for the OTA file.
    12-03-09 10:26 PM
    Now u use ur eyes amigo. so how's the mory,isn't bad? Any findings?didn't install it yet ..am waiting for the OTA file.
    Don't care about the memory. I've got the 9550. Way more memory than I need so if there is a leak it doesn't affect my S2.
    12-04-09 08:04 AM
    Well I was going to put a hidden today, but there are no buttons on the home screen to show the today information, so I didn't.
    12-04-09 10:57 AM
    nice theme, downloading now
    12-04-09 11:02 AM
    Added bbm hidden button.
    12-04-09 11:23 AM
    Well I was going to put a hidden today, but there are no buttons on the home screen to show the today information, so I didn't.
    Actually many folks have used the Date Area as a Hidden Today button. Think it would be a good idea on yours. Also, They use the Signal area as a "Manage Connections" button.

Just suggestions to improve a very nice Theme.
    12-04-09 01:52 PM
    Ok, I will work on it for you. The signal area already has manage connections.
    12-04-09 02:45 PM
    Ok, I will work on it for you. The signal area already has manage connections.

Thanks for working on a Hidden Today. not sure why Manage Connections didn't work for me. I'll try it again!

Update: Just tried it again and still no Manage Connections on the version I have loaded.... Is this a recent addition? Not sure why it's not working for me unless that a recent add.
    Last edited by chasvs; 12-04-09 at 03:22 PM.
    12-04-09 03:20 PM
    updated for everyone
    12-04-09 10:16 PM
    manage connections is still there. It is tiny and at the top, just over the signal meter.
    12-04-09 10:28 PM
    manage connections is still there. It is tiny and at the top, just over the signal meter.
    Yup I finally found it! Way up top. Other themes MC button is usually right in the middle of the signal area so I wasn't pressing far enough up on the edge of the screen.

I've just loaded your latest HT version and all I can say is WOW!

This is just the sweetest theme going! It's one of only two optional Theme's that's on my Storm! Awesome work!
    12-05-09 07:47 AM
    Looks like a great theme, I was just trying to find one like this. Any chance of an OTA I can't get to my computer until next week?
    12-05-09 09:18 AM
    Nice theme Any way to be able to add one icon of choice (meterberry) to the desktop across from the Q/L icon?
    12-05-09 10:42 AM
    Updated again including 10 line today.
    12-06-09 03:39 PM
    Thank you for the update.

I noticed on the updated version that the date is no longer viewable by the clock on the home screen. Not sure if this is an oversite or not.
    12-06-09 05:32 PM
    Yes, I took the date out and put the calendar hotspot on the bottom dock. Where would you want the app of choice to be located? I can customize it pretty much any way you want within reason.
    12-06-09 07:31 PM
    I like the new layout much better.

edit: It is a nice touch that you made a BBM hotspot.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 12-07-09 at 07:58 AM.
    12-06-09 11:29 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD