I want share this my release here, free theme, osted in my community.

Here's the download link:

For DM link (alx+cod)
    P-Style Code-1 by Pulcinella

OTA download link
    http://www.stormitalia.it/ota/temi/c...heme_CODE1.jad
    02-19-10 05:06 AM
    This is a very nice theme my friend. It has a "premium" feel to it. I love the scrolling landscape mode. And it's free? Psssshhhhhh...... Very well done!!
    02-19-10 07:28 AM
    Forgot to mention I like the sound effects too, lol. Ill post some screenshots later on today with different wallpapers
    02-19-10 07:31 AM
    this is a very nice theme. Great work.
    02-19-10 07:41 AM
    Would love for code 2 to be a black and white or black and silver version. "hint hint". 0). Also you might want to throw this in the 9550 theme thread to seeing that it is quite a large file. But still an excellent job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 07:08 PM
    One thing I've noticed on this one pulcinella. Whatever you put in the first slot to show up in the weather spot you got up top by the clock, it still shows up in the list of apps when it is in portrait and landscape. So essentially it shows up twice like it just copies it. Didn't know if you meant for it to be like that or what. That is the first theme I've seen that will do that.
    02-20-10 08:12 AM
    One thing I've noticed on this one pulcinella. Whatever you put in the first slot to show up in the weather spot you got up top by the clock, it still shows up in the list of apps when it is in portrait and landscape. So essentially it shows up twice like it just copies it. Didn't know if you meant for it to be like that or what. That is the first theme I've seen that will do that.
    +1 and demmm 2.6MB if am not mistaken...but it's a nice Theme though and nice sound effect too!
    02-20-10 08:46 AM
    I tried the theme and really liked the look of it. Only problem was it seemed to bog the phone down in certain aspects. Not sure if its because of the size of the theme but the freezeups became a issue. Really did like it though, very nice work.
    02-20-10 09:47 AM
    Slot 0 ( the first icon in the storm ) was linked in the homescreen near the clock, you can put there wheatherbug, meterberry or other apps you like.
    02-20-10 10:16 AM
    Slot 0 ( the first icon in the storm ) was linked in the homescreen near the clock, you can put there wheatherbug, meterberry or other apps you like.
    It must just be how you have it set up with the wallpaper then. It's an awesome theme but my O.C.D. kicks in when I seen two of the same exact icons like that, lol.
    02-20-10 10:39 AM
    It must just be how you have it set up with the wallpaper then. It's an awesome theme but my O.C.D. kicks in when I seen two of the same exact icons like that, lol.
    lol, want a fix ?
    02-20-10 11:12 AM
    Sure! I think it would feel a lot better to others also.

02-20-10 03:19 PM
    Very nice theme. I'd love a fix as well. It does seem to freeze up at times.

02-20-10 04:45 PM
    Wow. This theme is great! The sound effects annoy the crap out of me though. Is there any way to turn them off?
    02-20-10 05:39 PM
    Wow. This theme is great! The sound effects annoy the crap out of me though. Is there any way to turn them off?
    at the 3rd step click fast,there was a possibility of theme audio bug and mute the sound effect.
    02-20-10 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD