No flames please.. but I went ahead and purchased a cool looking, seemingly professional-grade theme for my storm from:

Inspirat BlackBerry Theme - Preview and have had horrid results..

- very slow response
    - locks up
    - accelerometer issues now

I had none of these with other themes.. performed numerous battery pulls to free memory/unlock the screen/phone... Should I contact the comp. and inquire about this theme and gripe? Ask for a $7 refund? Seems sorta expensive now that I'm seeing all these free themes and their quality...

Anyways.. just a gripe/question I guess

Jeff
    03-09-09 09:27 PM
    if it sucks, I would ask for your money back. it is bad enough to charge for themes that are made on a beta, but when they do not perform correctly they should either fix the problems you are having and send you a debugged version or give your money back.
    03-09-09 10:08 PM
    I also had problems with it, it was pixilated and slow, and the font colors were bad in some areas. I emailed them and they offered for me to pick a different theme, I went their iBerry and really like it, so no harm no foul for me. The customer service is friendly, but takes a day or so to respond.
    03-09-09 10:16 PM
    technically, these idiots are not suppose to be selling you themes since the software they are using to make it is still in beta testing.

but yea, id ask for my money back.
    03-10-09 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD