After installing the Win 7 theme on my Storm I cannot get into the options menu in order to switch themes.

Here's what's happening.

The phone shows me one row of 5 icons (these are my individual email accounts and the one consolidated BB message box). It appears that this theme does not switch to landscape mode, thus exposing more icons. I've done 3 battery pulls now and have had no success. Besides this, I keep getting an APP error 523 message after which I need to reset the phone.

I need help in switching back to the original Zen theme. Advice?
    07-03-09 11:06 AM
    P.S.

This is the OS I am currently using:
    9530 WITH .151 transitions-.148/.151/5.0.100 Beta V7 (lyricidal's beta hybrid)
    07-03-09 11:07 AM
    your theme is not compatible with the 151 hybrid like many out there. You need to boot to safe mode and delete the them.

on boot, hold the back button and you should boot to safe mode
    07-03-09 11:12 AM
    Figured out how to fix it...I started hiding the visible icons until my options icon appeared (luckily I moved the options icon into my home folder long ago, as I kept accessing it. As I hid icons, new one's kept replacing the hidden one's, until finally the options icon appeared.

This was extra annoying because I NEVER install themes. I think I've tried like 3 themes (each for less than 2 or 3 hours) in the past and found that they all slow down my phone horribly.
    07-03-09 11:21 AM
    your theme is not compatible with the 151 hybrid like many out there. You need to boot to safe mode and delete the them.

on boot, hold the back button and you should boot to safe mode
    Thanks for the tip. As you see, I did it the hard way...but...I never knew how to boot into safe mode, and will keep this in mind for future problems. Thanks.
    07-03-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD