Pro|Simple Theme for Storm 9530/9500 users on OS 5.0

OTA: Pro|Simple theme
    Last edited by tpickard; 11-29-09 at 06:29 PM.
    11-29-09 06:24 PM
    Nice start. I like the static today. Sounds profile list needs major work. homescreen icons need to be user defined. My 3rd slot is completely empty for some reason. But again, nice start.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 04:35 PM
    Nice start. I like the static today. Sounds profile list needs major work. homescreen icons need to be user defined. My 3rd slot is completely empty for some reason. But again, nice start.

Sound profiles list - because I changed the global default fonts, all list items appear in black (the spell check list is not easily seen as well). At least the profiles have icons.

Homescreen icons not user defined - I found that the stock icons just don't look good in this area with this design. I guess I could change all of the icons, but I personally prefer the application list to have the stock icons. (my own personal quirk)

3rd slot empty - what device model and OS are you running? What is your carrier? This should be the default web browser and icon slot right now.

As for the profile icon slot on the homescreen (StaceyCakes)...there is another theme maker that has this similar design and features a weather/user defined area beside the clock. That is where I got the inspiration for this theme. This is my own take on the design, as I do not really like any weather apps on my screen (I can look outside to see if its raining.) If I was making premium paid themes, I would definitely give more user options, as well as completely cutomizing every aspect that I could. this is just an offering of my ideas, at no charge, to see what people prefer in the event that I decide to make actual premium themes at a later time. thank you for your continued input. I will do my best to post versions with your requests.

12-01-09 02:58 PM
    This is by far one of the best theme I have seen. However, like others have said, a few things need work perhaps.

Font - I like the font but you don't maintain its use when you dig deep into the apps, ie. facebook, SMS, Messages.

Icons - The 4 homescreen icons definitely need to be customizable. For instance, with a minimum of 4 icons in such a theme, I'd run SMS, Messages (for email), BBM, and weather. And it's no way to do so with this version of your theme.

Other than these few quirks, the layoff is an A+.

Is there a way to get update notifications for updates on your theme because I would love to run a revised version, if possible?

Again, great job on the layoff and design.
    12-02-09 01:08 PM
    I really liked the look of this theme but not being able to move the home icons and not being able to clear the calander off fourced me to remove it from my phone
    12-03-09 12:34 AM
    I felt the same way as blackcc06. Like the theme but the inability to change the home icons made me delete it but I did subscribe to the thread in case it changes at a later time.
    12-03-09 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD