This is my latest theme, its a departure from my normal style but I hope people like it. It has a bit of a Zune type feel on the homescreen with a customizable sliding dock and Hidden Today. I tried to keep it very direct and to the point, its a pretty small file and seems to run quick with no lag. Let me know what you think.

Launch Price - $1.99 (reg $2.95 on sale through 8/28)

Video -

Screen shots
    08-20-09 11:20 AM
    this looks really nice. is there any way you can show us screenshots or video of other screens? just curious how / if you were able to blend apps like messages into the theme? are the rounded corners part of the wallpaper? or will they stay like that if we were the change to our own?
    08-20-09 11:38 AM
    Hello, does it feature hidden sms/email previews as well? And, is it compatible with .151 OS?
    08-20-09 11:51 AM
    This looks really nice, I agree with the above question, are we able to change our wallpaper and still have the neat rounded effect and buttons in the lower black area? Also, would it be possible to make a version of this without the today features?
    08-20-09 12:08 PM
    To answer your wuestions -

Yes, the rounded edges will appear on any home screen wallpaper
    Yes, it features hidden sms/email
    Yes, its compatible with .151
    As far as a version without the today features, I probably won't release a public version, but if someone purchased this version and requested it I would oblige.
    08-20-09 12:16 PM
    To answer your wuestions -

Yes, the rounded edges will appear on any home screen wallpaper
    Yes, it features hidden sms/email
    Yes, its compatible with .151
    As far as a version without the today features, I probably won't release a public version, but if someone purchased this version and requested it I would oblige.
    I will definitely purchase this if you can make it for me without the today feature, if you have a paypal or something send me a PM and let me know what I need to do to send you the payment. Also, would it still be the discount price, if not lemme know in the PM what you would like for it. This is a really clean and chill theme and I would very much like to use it.

P.S. just curious, how is the battery life with this theme? The one i am currently using is sucking it down pretty quick. Also, i notice the time on this theme being registered as 00:46, I can keep the time set to 12hr intrevals like normal right? One more thing, Does the homescreen lists change if you reorganize the icons in the main menu or do they stay the same, doesn't matter either way, just wondering.
    Last edited by dankblaze; 08-20-09 at 12:30 PM.
    08-20-09 12:24 PM
    I just purchased it. Its really nice (and cheap) thanks a lot! Although I too would like it with no hidden today.. Is it possible for you to send me a version like that?
    08-20-09 01:29 PM
    I just purchased it. Its really nice (and cheap) thanks a lot! Although I too would like it with no hidden today.. Is it possible for you to send me a version like that?
    does it run fast and smooth? It looks really nice, i want it but i am waiting for a PM telling me how to purchase a non-today version.
    08-20-09 01:53 PM
    Yes after a battery pull it is running very smooth. No complaints so far.
    08-20-09 02:40 PM
    Wow. This looks pretty sweet.
    08-20-09 02:50 PM
    Nice theme. Most of your themes are not compatible with the 8300 Curve series right? I have a Sprint 8330, is the reason I was asking.
    08-20-09 03:16 PM
    Yes after a battery pull it is running very smooth. No complaints so far.
    im gathering you are using .151? I usually have to do a battery pull as well to get the themes working on that OS, i am using lyricidals new hyrbrid currently though. its amazing. I have almost 60mb of memory going with 4 different apps on my phone. Hows the battery life going on this theme. My current theme is fine on the memory but sucks the battery terribly.
    08-20-09 03:16 PM
    Very, very nice looking. I love the Zune / Windows Mobile 6.5 look; I'm actually currently using the BerryMobile theme. I'm tempted, though; I'll be keeping my eye on this one.
    08-20-09 04:02 PM
    Hey guys, for the ones who are interested in a non-Hidden Today version just purchase the regular version and email me your order # and the email address you purchased it under and I'll send you a direct download link ([email protected]). Just keep in mind that if there are any updates in the future and you install them the y will have the Hidden Today.
    08-20-09 04:15 PM
    Nice theme. Most of your themes are not compatible with the 8300 Curve series right? I have a Sprint 8330, is the reason I was asking.
    I have managed to convert alot of my themes over, but unfortunately the 83xx don't handle very .svg driven themes like this one (I spent 2 weeks trying to convert Robotika to the 8330 before I learned that lesson )
    08-20-09 04:16 PM
    Thanks much man, excellent theme. There is only 2 things I noticed, 1. the time, date ect bar is kind of small, it may be difficult for some to read and 2. Most of the menu's have no top so you just see the home page in the cutoff section instead of a skinned top. Other than that This is an amazing theme, it works fast, it keeps my phone nice and clean and I like that I can customize the right menu on the homepage by changing the icons around in the application menu. You might wanna think about adding a little 3d/glass effect to the buttons you changed like the popup window buttons ect, just to match the keyboard and phone dialpad (that does not matter really though) Excellent work, and thanks for sending me the non-today version so quickly.
    08-20-09 05:35 PM
    This theme is REALLY nice. Probably the nicest theme I've had on my storm and I've tried them ALL.

Any Storm user who likes a clean looking theme should get this. It's cheap, too.
    08-20-09 06:20 PM
    I agree. I bought it. Love it. But man is the time and date small. Borderline unreadable.
    Thanks...great work though.
    Brandon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 07:11 PM
    Any plans for QuickLaunch integration?
    08-20-09 07:52 PM
    Not sure about the direct QL integration, but as far as the font size in the top bar, I'm going to wait a couple days and see what additional feedback comes in and then I'll most definitely update that.
    08-20-09 08:11 PM
    Very nice theme, one of the few Im glad that I purchased.

I would agree with everyone who says the date and time font size could use some increasing.

Other then that, I LOVE the simplicity of it, and the Zune style text dock.
    08-20-09 09:25 PM
    Doesn't look bad...
    08-20-09 09:28 PM
    Hmm. looks very nice, however I can't even think about purchasing a theme without a trial. Sorry man, but from what I see it looks very clean. I'm all in to trying new themes but screenshots just don't do justice anymore, and the video was neat but didn't help very much. Plus no photo/video of the phone screen, looking for the usual screen cut off at the bottom of most themes.

Until a free trial or a more screenshots come through I can't justify this purchase.
    08-21-09 12:12 AM
    Hey, I don't remember if you had a specific icon made for the email ( i think you did ) but i upgraded to the new blackberry/gmail plugin and it reverted back to the default icon, just wondering if you can fix it because the BBemail icon is too large for the square on your theme, also, i mentioned before that almost every menu has no top banner, it just shows right through to the homescreen, could you possibly add a top banner background so that this does not happen? It would make the theme look complete. BTW, now that i have been using this theme a bit, the time and date section in the homescreen is easier to read, i think i have just gotten used to it. Thanks, and again, great theme, very fast and smooth =)
    08-22-09 12:02 PM
    looks ax i like it
    08-22-09 12:07 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD