What can I say about TiltBerry. First off, all new iPhone style icons is grace the screen. At first they are on angle, and once highlighted they turn straight to attention! Throughout the whole theme you view the custom banners and icons! All of them look great! Once a message appears you will see a gorgeous blue star appear! I bet you will stare at your screen waiting for the TiltBerry theme�s star notifier! All menus are custom with some opacity to them. As usual TiltBerry is wall paper friendly� TiltBerry is available for 96xx Tour, 95xx Storm, 9000 Bold, 8900 Curve and the 83xx Curve. All devices have a 6 icon bottom zen dock (except the Storm 8 icons) with a �weather slot� in the top right corner. All versions have a �hidden today� (except the 83xx). TiltBerry looks awesome on all devices and of course tested to make sure all nugs and issues are worked out! Download now at the links below! Enjoy!

Click Here for 95xx Storm

Links:

Click Here for 95xx Storm

Enjoy!!

09-22-09 06:31 PM
    All of the icons look distorted in the picture. Are they that way from the tilt or is the picture bad?
    09-23-09 05:29 AM
    honestly i think its from the pictures as on the simulator it was fine and my tester never mentioned anything. if you decide to purchase please met me know if you have any issues
    09-23-09 09:21 AM
    Theme has been updated to support OS 5.0! Go get it now at the link in the original post!
    11-19-09 02:33 PM
    miss read the theme name and thought there was no L in tilt originally.
    11-19-09 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD