2010/4/22
    New*Real Hero V2.1 is releasing.

Change log:
    *Optimized and fixed lag issues for Storm1/2*.
    1,Change the button that it is on the middle of homescreen at bottom to a customizable icon(Slot13) and "+" button is slot14 at application list.(Touch screen)
    2,Move the side bar to down.(Non-touch screen)
    3,Add "Today" feature to Non-touch screen device.There are 3 items displayed(must have today itmes) on Today area(ON THE RIGHT OF SLOT4).
    4,Add Curve 85xx(4.6os+) and 8350 support.
    Note:OTA link is upgrade to 2.1 for new or old customers,if you like v2.0,please download .zip file form purchase info and installed it by your PC.

===============================================
    2010/3/31
    New*Real Hero V2.0 has been released!

1,Remove the small clock on the top of right on homescreen.
    2,More customizable icons.
    3,Change BBM icon.
    4,"Owner information" on the homescreen can be hidden by "z" or "alt+z".(480x360 screen only)
    5,Change the "Phone"button on the homescreen to "Profile"(Non-touch screen) or Browser button(Touch screen)
    6,Add more customizable icons for Touch screen:12(include 8 hidden icons),
    7,Add more customizable icons for Non-Touch screen:8(include 4 hidden icons)
    8,Weather app slot can be focused.(Non-touch screen)
    9,"+" sign on the touch screen:[focus on]= launch Quicklaunch app, [Activate]=Slot 14 on the application list, it is useful to somebody haven't install QuickLaunch app.
    "+" sign on the non-touch screen:Launch the Slot 10 app at the application list.

2010/3/28
    Answering some questions here:
    Because the limited of my poor English ability, a lot of problems can not understand clearly.But I will fix all problems or bugs form customer requests as possible as I can.Please forgive my faults.
    1,About weather app effects, it's a mix effects from my partner.Please don't think that it is cheating, this is not our intention.
    2,A little piece of customers says the Clock font missing,it's a OS or memory bugs maybe,reboot device can solved.
    3,And some other requests we will upgrade a new version to solved.
    Real Hero V2.0 coming soon……
    1,Remove the small clock on the top of right on homescreen.
    2,More customizable icons.
    3,Fixed some bugs.
    4,Weather app slot can be focused.(Non-touch screen)
    5,"$" launch SMS/MMS inbox.
    6,"+" sign on the touch screen:[focus on]= launch Quicklaunch app, [Activate]=Slot 13 on the application list, it is useful to somebody non-install QuickLaunch app.
    "+" sign on the non-touch screen:Launch the Slot 5 app at the application list.
    7,"Owner information" on the homescreen can be hidden by "z" or "alt+z".(480x360 screen only)
    All of the new versions upgraded is free
    About this theme,the feature list is below:
    1,High imitative HTC Hero style.
    2,Supper big Time font size.
    3,Perfect support compatible with 12 hour time format and 24 hour tome format.
    4,Fresh icons and interface.
    5,Hidden Today area (Storm1/2 only)
    6,Weather app slot.
    7,Owner information display(480x360 only)
    8,QuickLaunch support (+)
    9,Storm:Time area activate "Clock". Banner area activate "Manage connection".
    10,The effect of this theme is amazing on device.

Note:
    1, Weather app must be moved to 1th order on application list.It can make the weather app onto the Homescreen like screenshots.
    2,You can install any weather apps like Berryweather(purchace),weatherBug(free),weatherEye s(free) or other from internet. Not we provide to you.Thanks!
    3,The "+"sign on the theme is QuickLaunch app support.You have to install this app that the "+" can work.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

====BT Design====

Purchase link: Crackberry app store

More screenshots::

Last edited by Robinson BT; 04-22-10 at 04:00 PM. Reason: *Premium*Real Hero theme v2.0 has been released by BT Design
    03-24-10 10:38 AM
    Awsome theme !! but 6$ is quite expensive !! 3$ i would buy right now
    03-24-10 11:55 AM
    Nice theme BUT...I already bought a theme from you and I've asked about this theme and you dont answer then no support... especially when paying 6 or 7 dollars is frustrating.
    03-24-10 12:05 PM
    I have to admit out of all the Hero imitation themes I have seen, this one has the most crisp graphics out there, nice work.
    03-24-10 12:05 PM
    Looks really good wish I could try it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 12:22 PM
    Awsome theme !! but 6$ is quite expensive !! 3$ i would buy right now
    Any chance of a special promo price? Does the clock flip?
    03-24-10 12:43 PM
    I just seen this theme being downloaded at a website for free, as well as other themes from your web site
    03-24-10 01:00 PM
    looks great!
    03-24-10 03:49 PM
    fantastic theme.. just wondering if there is there a a way to get berryweather that large as the 1st icon?. i have mine on the largest and its not that big. the wallpaper option does not go ontop of the clock like in the picture.
    03-24-10 05:10 PM
    What if I want to use berryweather wallpaper option? (so that I can adjust the size of the icon).
    03-24-10 05:15 PM
    wow! very impressed! excellent replica of the original! great work!
    03-24-10 05:38 PM
    What if I want to use berryweather wallpaper option? (so that I can adjust the size of the icon).
    i tried that but the weather icon sits behind the clock.
    03-24-10 06:33 PM
    From what I can tell there is no way to get the big weather icon... I also noticed the clock doesn't flip either.
    03-24-10 07:41 PM
    I'm impressed with the screen shots...Great stuff BT
    03-24-10 07:48 PM
    So has anyone figured out how to to make the weather icon larger under the clock? I'm using Berryweather.
    03-24-10 09:35 PM
    This theme is worth every penny. It's incredibly smooth and no memory leaks.

Also, the icons are just as crisp and clean on your BB as they are on the pictures.

Great job!!
    03-25-10 12:18 AM
    The clock will not flip. That is not a BlackBerry thing, it is an Android thing. I don't believe that without using some sort of .swf file, the clock will ever flip. This clock looks the closest out of all the Android themes that I have seen, to the real thing.
    03-25-10 08:53 AM
    Overall layout looks really sharp, and based on the screen shots "kudos" for making this really mimic the look of the HTC Hero.

I would like to see some type of trial to see how this really performs on my phone. Having been burned on several other premium themes in the past I no longer drop $6 for a theme only to find that it looks great, but functionality and/or performance sucks.

Have to keep my eye on this to come up on sale for a significant discount (so I don't feel as bad if I have to end up dumping the theme).
    03-25-10 09:32 AM
    Yeah, would love to see a trial as there's been themes that cost less and I've been dissatisfied with some of them. Maybe put a static time on the clock and remove any applications launching from the homescreen.

03-25-10 01:47 PM
    the problem as far as i know with creating trials for apps and themes alike is people tend to find ways around it to make their trials full versions and no one wants that so im not the dev of this theme but i would imagine ull have to either take the leap or ask some owners =\
    03-25-10 01:50 PM
    Just bought this theme.

Waiting on the order confirmation; looks very clean. Although 6 dollars is edgy. Oh well lol.
    03-25-10 02:25 PM
    the problem as far as i know with creating trials for apps and themes alike is people tend to find ways around it to make their trials full versions and no one wants that so im not the dev of this theme but i would imagine ull have to either take the leap or ask some owners =\
    The problem is there are lots of developers who are better graphic artists than a developer. They make things look slick but operate like crap. I've paid for themes that leaked memory so bad or lagged way too much to make them useful to drop 6 bucks for something that once again I'll kick myself for buying. It's not that 6 bucks will break me, I can easily afford it, it's more the principle I guess

So guess question is will developer make more money with a trial version of not. People today can "share" a theme with others so those who "crack" the trial version aren't really being hindered, they'll just share the full version.

As for taking the word of other users, most developers have a gathering of folks who would say dog crap smelled good if that's what the developer released... Again, lesson learned from some previous "premium" themes (not from this developer).

The best luck I've had with themes have been those that were free and those that were VERY reasonably priced (1-2 bucks). I've had the worst luck with the more expensive themes. As always, your mileage may vary....
    Last edited by Bob61; 03-25-10 at 09:19 PM.
    03-25-10 05:04 PM
    Wow looks nice!!! is the wallpaper customizable? Any chance in you making a video to see it in action?
    03-25-10 07:57 PM
    got some screenshots to show this theme off a lil!
    03-27-10 02:08 PM
    I purchased this theme and I gotta say that it looks amazing. However, I'm disappointed in the fact that there is little to no dev support. In addition, the developer has no integrity by posting a screenshot that is inaccurate. There is NO way to make the berryweather icon that large on the homescreen. Not possible. The developer has no probs replying to simple questions but he seems to conveniently overlook my question regarding berryweather and his screenshots. For those of u asking, the wallpaper is customizable and the homescreen icons are user defined.

03-27-10 05:27 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD