HeroBerry 2.0

The next evolution of the popular theme HeroBerry has now been released. This is the fastest and most full featured HTC Hero theme out today.

Price: 4.99 (Use coupon code FP09YS2I9E531 to get 20% off)
    Version: 2.1.0.1
    OS tested: 4.7.148 - 5.0.0.191

You can watch the theme in action here.

New Features:
    • softlock screen
    • 4 homescreens
    • 8 wallpapers
    • 8 user defined icons on homescreen
    • hidden hotspots: clock, profile, options, connections, quicklaunch application menu

weather/meter slot on all screens
    new and improved icons
    new focus and move icons
    new incoming call screen

Please carefully follow the directions found at P3Designs to correctly set up homescreen.

**For anyone who currently owns HeroBerry you will need to purchase this to upgrade, I am working with Mobihand to provide it to you at a low (1.00) upgrade price.
    09-09-09 04:51 PM
    wow thats lame that yer charging an upgrade for this. talk about greedy. wish i never bought the first verson.
    09-09-09 10:12 PM
    Wow, your complaining about the fee? Why don't you spend the time and effort to put together a theme this advanced and hand it out for nothing. Hope you read the bottom portion of P3's post to find out that its only a $1.00. YOU 1208 are greedy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 10:19 PM
    wow thats lame that yer charging an upgrade for this. talk about greedy. wish i never bought the first verson.
    You could have sent a PM instead of Trolling. You talk ish then expect to hooked-up? Talk about lame.
    09-09-09 11:49 PM
    +1 I wish you had never purchased the theme either. Move along.
    09-10-09 01:28 AM
    Pardon my ignorance, but what's the focus icon? Is that the animation that appears around an icon when you select it to let you know you have selected it or is it something else?
    09-10-09 10:09 AM
    Pardon my ignorance, but what's the focus icon? Is that the animation that appears around an icon when you select it to let you know you have selected it or is it something else?
    Great question. Yes, it is the animation that surrounds the selected icon.
    09-10-09 11:24 AM
    How many other themes charge you for their upgrade? How many BB Programs charge you for upgrades even with added features. Practically none.

This is pretty much the only one. And if you noticed, he had originally 2.0 avail for free upgrade, then he took it away and started charging for it.

Its not like its a completely different theme. Think about how people update software, you don't just get greedy and charge every second you get a chance too. Especially to the original people who had faith in your product in the first place.
    09-10-09 02:30 PM
    once themes are compatible with .167, is he gonna upgrade the theme to work and charge another $1? think about it.
    09-10-09 02:31 PM
    Looks very slick. I've been shopping around for a nice looking theme but most seem to lack one or two features I like (quicklaunch, minimum of 8 customizable icons + 1 for WB, hotspots for common apps like calendar/clock, and a BIG clock). I used the 20% off coupon, which made the decision to buy much easier. So far, this theme seems to fit the bill for me. I love the focus icon and the busy indicator. I wasn't sure if I liked how the menu text seems to grow a bit when selected at first, but it's growing on me. The theme has a bit of a learning curve (lolz) but so far so good. Runs smoothly as well.
    Last edited by erasure25; 09-10-09 at 03:17 PM.
    09-10-09 03:15 PM
    Looks very slick. I've been shopping around for a nice looking theme but most seem to lack one or two features I like (quicklaunch, minimum of 8 customizable icons + 1 for WB, hotspots for common apps like calendar/clock, and a BIG clock). I used the 20% off coupon, which made the decision to buy much easier. So far, this theme seems to fit the bill for me. I love the focus icon and the busy indicator. I wasn't sure if I liked how the menu text seems to grow a bit when selected at first, but it's growing on me. The theme has a bit of a learning curve (lolz) but so far so good. Runs smoothly as well.
    I am glad that you enjoy the theme, I enjoy the theme as well and it is still my every day theme. If you have any questions or concerns post here and I will get back to you.
    09-10-09 11:36 PM
    Are you working on getting the Heroberry theme 4.7.0.167 compatable?
    09-21-09 10:59 AM
    Are you working on getting the Heroberry theme 4.7.0.167 compatable?
    No, I will not be working on the .167 issue. I apologize to those who are affected.
    09-21-09 12:05 PM
    Im getting the weather icon showing on the main screen twice (one in the main screen under the time and in slot 1 where you have to setup the icons)
    09-22-09 02:11 AM
    ^^^ same here on the weather slot, even after a reboot...
    09-22-09 05:39 AM
    sheep, damnit, fixed one thing broke another...I think me uploaded the wrong fix...will redo.
    09-22-09 08:09 AM
    I recieved the message that the app has been updated. Any change list for the new version?
    09-22-09 11:10 AM
    I recieved the message that the app has been updated. Any change list for the new version?

Just changed the code a bit to eliminate memory leak on some devices.
    09-22-09 11:12 AM
    Just changed the code a bit to eliminate memory leak on some devices.

Thanks for the info. Great theme by the way.
    09-22-09 11:44 AM
    Thank you pheatton, glad you are enjoying it.
    09-22-09 01:35 PM
    hey p3 theme keeps getting cooler, I've gone on to os 4.7.0.173 recently and
    All was good on this theme until the update today. When I click the soft lock
    The home screen stays as locked, weird hey, may try a few more quickpulls see if it
    Sorts it,
    Still, cracking theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 04:50 PM
    Great theme, very clean - have a couple of questions:

1) What does the lock icon on the front do? When I press it, it tells me that my screen is locked, but then when I rotate the phone to landscape everything becomes unlocked.

2) SMS - they are not showing up in the hidden today section. Is this because of the threaded SMS in 230? I have the SMS as the fourth icon.

Again great theme
    09-25-09 10:21 AM
    I have a similar hero theme and was wondering if I were to "upgrade" to yours would it be the $4.00 - discount code? I know it's a stupid question but I thought I would ask...
    09-25-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD