Touch-Screen version features:
    1,OS6-like interface.
    2,High imitate OS6 system animation.
    3,In homescreen :Clock area is "Clock" button,Signal icon is "Manage Connections" button.
    4,There are two small customizable icons under the banner:slot0 and slot1.
    5,The area between slot0 and slot1 icons is display "hidden today" button.
    6,Every Today icon has 3 items can be display on homescreen.
    7,According gravity sensor to change homescreen UI.
    8,Homescreen instruction when portrait:
    1)There are total 12 customizable icons can be hidden on homescreen.
    2)When the icons on the bottom,you can touch text buttons to scroll icons.
    3)Quicklaunch app support.(exp.From screenshots)
    4)Touch blank area on the left to enter application list.(exp. From AD pics)
    9,Homescreen instruction when landscape:
    1)There are 4 customizable icons(slot2 to slot5) on the bottom.
    2)Touch "Application" icon hide 4 icons,Touch "Back" resume.
    3)Today include "calenday" and "messages"
    4)Touch the rihgt of blank area is "QuickLaunch" app.
    5)Press the left of blank area is "Application list".
    10.Press ��Back button�� on the Blackberry can hidden all icons or Todays.

Non-touch screen version features:
    1.There are two display style on homescreen with Today and Zen.
    2.Two customizable icons(slot1 and slot2) under the banner.
    3.Default style is ZEN:12 customizable icons on the bottom of homescreen.
    4.Press "Space" button changing to Today style.
    5.Press "Back" button back to ZEN style.

Storm1/2 version Youtube demo:
    Non-touch screen version Youtube demo:

Purchase link: Crackberry store

05-08-10 01:28 PM
    looks pretty good i like, keep it up
    05-08-10 02:24 PM
    Robinson BT. Tremendous theme. There are only two things I have found so far. 1. Dial Pad, it seems part of the wallpaper is showing threw the top banner where the time and other icons are. 2. On the application/folder screens, there seems to be a lot of unused space. Don't know if this us suppose to be the way it is or not. Ex. Application screen only shows 12 icons vs. the usual 16. Thanks for a wonderful theme.
    One other question, could you customize home/landscape wallpapers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 08:52 PM
    This theme is great!!! Only thing i've noticed so far is switching from the landscape view back to portrait the dock seems to hide and reopen like 3 times very quickly before it kind of situates itself.

Don't know if this is a theme builder problem or.... idk.

OVERALL YOU HAVE DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB!!!! Very impressed. Very impressed.

And yea the application screen seems to have a lot of unused space at the top and the bottom looks kind of weird like everything is kind of scrunched in.
    05-09-10 02:39 AM
    Robinson BT, if you won't customize the wallpaper, could you provide your wallpaper for us so that we may use it for BerryWeather. Thanks.

05-09-10 03:23 PM
    Just got this for my S2 and think it is great so far.

Only thing i'd suggest is making the application screen 16 icons like in the pictures above rather than the 12 icons we have now because of the wasted space above and below. Otherwise this is very impressive.

And i'd also suggest making a post about this in the Storm 2 forums to get more people aware of this theme!
    Last edited by Prospekt; 05-09-10 at 04:47 PM.
    05-09-10 03:49 PM
    I think this theme is one of the best themes BT design has made till date...love the finish you have on the icons...
    05-10-10 03:43 AM
    Gotta say this is my favorite Os6 theme.

05-10-10 06:15 PM
    downloading now.. i love these 0s6 themes lol
    05-10-10 07:16 PM
    hmm anyway to get two rows on the homescreen ???
    05-10-10 07:20 PM
    just a really really great theme its one of my faverites....
    05-10-10 08:25 PM
    Only suggestion would be to make the date smaller because if the month was any longer it looks like it would overlap with the time.

05-10-10 09:54 PM
    I posted this in the 9000 thread, i didn't see this one.

most of the whole system menu's don't line up when you highlight them. The BB Menu popup, they do no line up correctly. The icon highlights are slightly off. Any messages highlighted do not line up.

In the Application screen, under the banner that labels what is highlighted, why is there another blank banner under that and then one directly under the icons. So much wasted space. It looks very cramped. Also, in a folder (Media for example), there are more blank banners on top and bottom of icons, this time taking up so much room you can only see 1 row of icons. Using landscape I mean. There is plenty of room for 2 rows of icons if the blank black banners on top and bottom are removed.

This is a nice theme, I just hope to see these fixes. Better screen utilization (removing the blank banners) and aligning the icon/menu highlights better. Oh, and I freaking LOVE landscape homescreen! Thank you for that!

Thank you.

Also, in portrait mode, App menu. The network name and Wifi symbol overlap.
    Last edited by Blacklac; 05-10-10 at 10:05 PM.
    05-10-10 10:02 PM
    hey man, call font needs to be made bigger also. thanks for a great theme
    05-11-10 09:53 AM
    Right on target, nice work !
    05-11-10 11:22 AM
    Bought this theme yesterday and love it! Great job on the icons! And I like the sliding docs and today screen when you tap the notifications bar. It's almost like the video lol.

However, as other people have mentioned, there seems to be wasted space in the application screen (especially in landscape). More rows of icons need to be added to both application screens to better utilize the space.

When a call comes in, the incoming phone number needs to be larger. It is WAY too small.

Also, with the bottom dock showing in "All", in portrait, sometimes the asterisk is cut-off when a new notification comes in. And with MeterBerry, sometimes only the text changes and not the icon. In both instances, highlighting the icon corrects the issue.

QuickLaunch should also require a click on the right side of the screen, not just a tap. I find myself launching QuickLaunch by accident many times.

Adding up/down transitions when accessing the bb button menu would also add to the fluidity to the theme.

I also like how QuickLaunch, smilie prompts and other prompts are semi-transparent. It looks really clean. However, the bb button menus are not. Making that menu semi-transparent would look awesome and add consistency to the theme.

Overall it's a great theme. Thanks BT.

-Tim
    Last edited by TeH PLAYA; 05-11-10 at 03:56 PM.
    05-11-10 02:45 PM
    I second the notion to make the quicklaunch hotspot a click.
    05-11-10 04:14 PM
    Bought this theme yesterday and love it! Great job on the icons! And I like the sliding docs and today screen when you tap the notifications bar. It's almost like the video lol.

However, as other people have mentioned, there seems to be wasted space in the application screen (especially in landscape). More rows of icons need to be added to both application screens to better utilize the space.

When a call comes in, the incoming phone number needs to be larger. It is WAY too small.

Also, with the bottom dock showing in "All", in portrait, sometimes the asterisk is cut-off when a new notification comes in. And with MeterBerry, sometimes only the text changes and not the icon. In both instances, highlighting the icon corrects the issue.

QuickLaunch should also require a click on the right side of the screen, not just a tap. I find myself launching QuickLaunch by accident many times.

Adding up/down transitions when accessing the bb button menu would also add to the fluidity to the theme.

I also like how QuickLaunch, smilie prompts and other prompts are semi-transparent. It looks really clean. However, the bb button menus are not. Making that menu semi-transparent would look awesome and add consistency to the theme.

Overall it's a great theme. Thanks BT.

-Tim
    I'm agree with two points...in next upgrade ?
    05-11-10 08:21 PM
    damn, does BT ever come online lol
    05-11-10 09:13 PM
    The date overlaps with the time so that needs fixing. Just noticed that it does today, I can only imagine how far it will overlap on a wednesday in december
    05-11-10 11:02 PM
    Yes, please where can we get the wallpaper???

Thanks,
    R...

Robinson BT, if you won't customize the wallpaper, could you provide your wallpaper for us so that we may use it for BerryWeather. Thanks.

05-12-10 06:41 PM
    I guess I will be a little more careful who I buy "premium" themes from, from now on.
    05-13-10 12:00 PM
    this is a really nice theme but 6 days and not a single responce to any comments from the developer Imma wait til Sun. and if still no responce, Im switchin back to WJD's OS6 theme
    05-13-10 02:35 PM
    I bought several themes since I bought the storm, three from him... it's very difficult to have contact with him. The first time, he never answered me ... disappointing
    05-13-10 03:52 PM
    this is a really nice theme but 6 days and not a single responce to any comments from the developer Imma wait til Sun. and if still no responce, Im switchin back to WJD's OS6 theme
    i think its safe to say that we wont be seeing any updates on this theme.. ive already switched back to wayne's theme lol. i wish i would have been more cautious with spending $3.99 on a theme. o well ... we learn for next time
    05-13-10 05:15 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD