Can someone please make a Precision Zen Theme with 16 icons for the home screen. I like the default theme I just want more icons. Thanks.
    04-04-09 04:15 PM
    Can someone please make a Precision Zen Theme with 16 icons for the home screen. I like the default theme I just want more icons. Thanks.
    Why not just go into options and change the number of rows to 4? That would give you the 16 you're looking for.....
    04-04-09 04:16 PM
    Why not just go into options and change the number of rows to 4? That would give you the 16 you're looking for.....
    It only allows for a 3rd row, or at least mine does.
    04-04-09 04:18 PM
    Mine only allows 3 as well. I would like this theme too.
    04-05-09 11:58 AM
    Anyone willing to donate for it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 01:44 PM
    Not really goign to donate for this, but I would like to use it as well.

I never plan on donating... it always works out where I appreciate someone doing something for free, then decide it is so good that I donate.

Hastings is the best example of this. He does things right, best theme developer out there and amazing support. His appleberry is amazing, and I got it free.... then loved it so much I donated to him (after using it for a week or two). Was pleasantly surprised when I got a bonus theme for donating (this was a while back, before he got regulated by crackberry).

Anyway, back on topic - just in the past two days I have started wanting this theme really bad.. someone please make it!
    04-05-09 05:09 PM
    Wow thanks. I really appreciate that!
    04-05-09 08:12 PM
    Thanks Zodiaq!

Quick to work on it, too!
    04-06-09 12:02 AM
    You're welcome
    I think you get off on creating these so quickly!!
    04-14-09 01:50 PM
    Here ya go guys....Zen with 16 icons on the home screen

You can click the top banner to go to the Applications screen

Zen 16 icon Desktop

Zen 16 icon OTA
    Hey Zodiaq,

is there anyway you can include a weather and sounds profiles icon on top of the 16 icons? That would be even better. If not, this is good enough as is.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Edit: Just noticed that I need to check before I type as the sound profiles icon is already there.
    Last edited by ccg; 04-24-09 at 03:04 PM.
    04-24-09 02:58 PM
    Good job man

04-24-09 04:22 PM
    This theme is smooth. Would be perfect with a weatherbig slot and custom menus with some transparency!

04-24-09 11:02 PM
    You're welcome
    Hey this theme is great. Anyway to make it swipe to a second page exactly like the home screen. I love it as is but that would be awesome. Thanks.

05-04-09 12:33 PM
    I love the theme, but it really really slowed down my Storm. Doing almost anything I get the little clock thing going for anywhere between 2-10-15 seconds. Simple things like opening browser, messages, almost any icon. I'm on the .148 Anybody else have this issue?
    06-05-09 01:20 PM
    works perfectl on mine.... its the only theme i use.... batttery pull that ish
    06-05-09 04:04 PM
    Yeah this is the only theme that I use as well! Definitely the best theme hands down, most user-friendly.
    06-20-09 10:49 AM
    hi there!

i love this theme! been using it for a while and it�s the only one on my storm!
    but i would like to see some minor tweaks...

the home screen and the application screen should have the same font size...
    and i would love to have my background pic even on the application and lock screen... and if possible even in landscape mode
    after these changes the theme would be perfect! at least for me

thanx in advance!!!

regards

chuckhuber
    06-23-09 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD