I really liked the Zen Android theme posted on here in December, but it's been taken down. I've played around with the theme creator, and have discovered I'm not that great, nor do I have the time. So, here is what I would like in a perfect theme

Banner like the elle theme. thin, 20-30 pixels and calendar, notifications, etc. on bottom with shortcuts built in (i.e. click on notifications for messages). Opposite of the notifications, have a shortcut for the about screen app.

Constant today, but not the whole screen. Leave about 60-70 pixels for BerryWeather2
    (I like the smaller settings). It would be great if you could get rid of the Calendar above it, if you can't I would prefer Hidden today.

All font's need to be seen in light or dark wallpapers (the wallpapers I like make it very difficult to see either solid black or solid white.)

No landscape homescreen. And it would be great if you could have the shortcuts carry over to the app screen also.

So that's it. While it sounds simple, I know it isn't, so I'm willing to donate (a reasonable amount). Please someone help me out and make this theme for me!
    02-23-10 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD