I know there are a few 16 icon Precision Zen's floating around out there.. But some of them are just a little off in one way or another. if someone could perfect it and maybe add a few extra hidden buttons/WB... (clock, quicklaunch, etc.) that'd be awesome. I love running the one here http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/pr...equest-199033/ but it needs some cleaning up. 4x4 grid is transparent so shows the background through and it runs with absolutely 0 lag!! Check it out and themebuilders rock it out
    05-11-09 08:49 AM
    How can you have a weather bug/ hidden buttons theme if the whole screen is taken up? Feel free to elaborate...

05-11-09 09:57 AM
    Berry berry nice.
    05-11-09 10:28 AM
    i think it would be pretty easy to fit a weather icon by just relocating the GPS and 1xev signal to the other side. not sure how easy it is on the theme builder but it seems like that wouldnt be that hard. maybe even make the icon smaller if thats possible. the real issue i have for it is the grid outlines on the right side of very visible and the wallpaper goes past the edge
    05-11-09 10:36 AM
    The original request was for the 'Default' Zen with 16 icons, that's what I did. Actually I just downloaded this again to check, the icons are positioned exactly the same as the default zen, I don't know what the issue is. This is not something I intended to support, it was just a quick request. I would suggest downloading Plazmic and making one to fit your specific needs, adding weatherbug and repositioning the indicators shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes.

ClassaN0va,

I think you PM'ed me a simple request a while ago? I think I deleted it because I went back to look and couldn't see it. Let me know
    Yea I knew you just intended that to be an original zen with noting more and its great for that honestly. I use it now. I'm just looking for a slightly beefed up version is all. I'm just asking anyone to do it not even specifically you. I'm saying though they the grid on the homescreen on the right side is also a few pixels over to the left so that the wallpaper actually shows passed the grid. The only issue I have noticed with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 12:31 PM
    maybe you can shift over the battery & other stuff to one side and put weatherbug in the left top corner as far as hidden today not a big deal ! I love the 16 icons on screen it just makes sense ,the more icons the better !! just make sure the theme does not leak memory thats always a big problem with most theme!!!! your work is very much appreciated !!!
    05-11-09 01:11 PM
    the original i posted doesnt leak at all.. runs perfectly... not sure how a WB would do but some added menu transparency/color would be pretty sweet too
    05-11-09 01:15 PM
    do have A O.T.A. for the theme i would love to download and test i on my phone , im off today time to burn!!!!!LoL
    05-11-09 01:25 PM
    then the grid lines should be moved for this "custom' theme so that there is no excess wallpaper going over the edge ... doesnt that make sense?
    05-11-09 02:14 PM
    Well with hidden icons I consider it custom. Since I am not willing to do it . I figured if I got some more support somebody would want to do it.

Either way the 16 on the screen is about as practcal as it gets. Its amazing RIM doesn't allow this as an option along with transparency settings to go with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 06:02 PM
    I really appreciate the 16 icon theme. Is there anything that bypasses the 16 icon home screen that brings you directly to the app screen (basically, going directly to the app screen that you see when you press the menu button)

Any updates?
    05-11-09 07:53 PM
    yeah i still think a little innovation on this them would make it perfect... just a few hidden icons on the banner.. custom menus... golden
    05-12-09 09:43 AM
    Can you make this pink?
    05-17-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD