UPDATED: 11/15/09 - Updated using Blackberry Theme Studio 5.0 (so, new icons, transitions, etc). Also added a new Blue version.

----

Pomegranate, a new free theme by The Mynock, is inspired by a fake phone used in a viral campaign promoting Nova Scotia (Pomegranate | NS08.

Like all my themes, this one is completely free, and should work without issues on Blackberry OS 5.0. It should be fine on both the Storm and Storm 2.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the 6 icons at the top of the screen can be switched to 3 other groups of 6. There are hidden buttons on the left and right side that will show 4 different groups of 6 icons when touched. There is also a hidden button at the top of the screen that will hide those 6 icons completely.
    You should place your icons in the app screen in this order:
    Slot 1 = fixed icon in the center on right side (the one with the label)
    Slots 2-3 = the left and middle fixed icon in the center
    Slots 4-9 = 1st group of 6 at the top (reached by touching the left side of the screen at the top)
    Slots 10-15 = 2nd group of 6 at the top (reached by touching the left side of the screen, just a little above the middle)
    Slots 16-21 = 3rd group of 6 at the top (reached by touching the right side of the screen at the top)
    Slots 22-27 = 4th group of 6 at the top (reached by touching the right side of the screen, just a little above the middle)

OTA LINKS:
    Original Red Version: http://tinyurl.com/PomegranateRed
    Blue Version: http://tinyurl.com/PomegranateBlue

WALLPAPER:

Let me know what you think (be nice ) and anything that might need fixed or changed. Enjoy.

Last edited by mynockx; 11-15-09 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Updated
    11-07-09 02:32 PM
    Wow... 450 views so far and not a single comment.
    If anyone has tried this theme out, please let me know what you think. Positive feedback and/or constructive criticism is always welcome.
    11-09-09 01:32 AM
    I like it. It reminds me of the fantasy phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 04:59 PM
    Lil' too "pretty" for me. I like your "Tabu**" tho'. I may try that one.

Good job! Wish I had the talent to create themes.
    11-14-09 02:10 PM
    What, no coffee maker? looks pretty sweet though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 02:39 PM
    UPDATED!
    I've updated this theme using Blackberry Theme Studio 5.0, so it now has all the icons done properly, transitions, etc.
    I've also added a brand new blue version.

Lil' too "pretty" for me. I like your "Tabu**" tho'. I may try that one.
    Good job! Wish I had the talent to create themes.
    Maybe you'll find the blue version a little less "pretty"
    11-15-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD