Just released: a new POKER theme for the Storm/Storm2 with sliding doors in both portrait and landscape modes.

Here are photos and an explanation below...

Top screen in both Portrait & Landscape show 2 "Closed Doors". In Portrait, "Touch" the "Dealer Button" and the 2 sliding doors open to the home screen. Five Icons rise from the bottom... "Touch" the same area on the home screen and it closes back up.

Just like in portrait mode, landscape has the 2 Closed Doors. "Touch" the bottom right area of the screen and the 2 sliding doors open to the 2nd home screen. Here 7 Icons rise from the bottom... "Touch" the same area just above the icon slider on homescreen and it closes back up.

No slowdown of device. Everything is perfectly smooth. Tested on V5.0.0.419. Icons are device application order so you decide what apps appear. Portrait mode uses first 5 icons and landscape uses 1st 7 icons defined by you.

Incoming Call Screen

Application screens...

And Finally, the Lock screens...

Direct link to website and themes. Poker is listed under "MISC".

More info on FREE and Premium themes available. here

Sports themes are FREE but please donate for my time so I can make more.
    Other themes are by donation only. You decide what its worth and donate. You get the theme.

See my signature for website.
    02-26-10 01:54 PM
    Very cool idea. Being a dealer/player i do like it. Would be nice if you could find some poker icons to use. Not a fan of the stock zen icons. Your on the right track though.
    02-26-10 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD