I can't get it to Simulate the Theme I just created. It keeps Simulating the normal Verizon Theme that the phone comes with.

Any ideas?
    05-25-09 12:46 PM
    My idea is that you would probably get a response if you posted this in the right forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/
    05-25-09 12:55 PM
    do post in the theme section. This has nothing to do with Storm OS discussion!
    05-25-09 12:57 PM
    I can't get it to Simulate the Theme I just created. It keeps Simulating the normal Verizon Theme that the phone comes with.

Any ideas?
    If you export the theme to an alx file, then open your simulator, click on "file", then click "Load Java Program", then chose your .alx theme file. Then go into Options -> Theme -> yourtheme.alx...

That's how I have to do it, my simulator won't work from Plazmic, keeps giving me an error message.

Edit: Also, if your theme has problems ( my .svg file was messed up once ), it will render the default theme.
    05-25-09 09:03 PM
    If you export the theme to an alx file, then open your simulator, click on "file", then click "Load Java Program", then chose your .alx theme file. Then go into Options -> Theme -> yourtheme.alx...

That's how I have to do it, my simulator won't work from Plazmic, keeps giving me an error message.

Edit: Also, if your theme has problems ( my .svg file was messed up once ), it will render the default theme.
    Plazmic should generate an error message if your svg file is faulty while compiling to alx. So you should know before you go to load it to the simulator.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD