When I open fledgelauncher.exe it just comes up with this small window telling me to select a profile or something but there are none and I can't create any..
    03-15-09 07:42 PM
    This would really save me a lot of time, as I am expermienting a lot with different svg files. Please, fledgelauncher just has a window that has no profiles and has a button that says go and doesn't do anything. Fledge.exe just has reload:507 error.
    03-15-09 07:57 PM
    Just letting everyone know it still has this error even with the official release, or at least I get this error still!
    03-16-09 08:31 PM
    Just letting everyone know it still has this error even with the official release, or at least I get this error still!
    ditto here..
    03-16-09 08:49 PM
    Me too. Same error. I am using the Load Java process for now.
    03-17-09 10:11 PM
    Thanks for this thread! Helped me save a lot of time trying to figure this one out. The crucial step for me was to load the simulator first (not from the Plazmic software), then load the .cod file, then use the simulator just like my BB to select it.
    Thanks again!
    03-29-09 06:08 PM
    How or where do you get the .cod file to launch on the simulator?
    04-25-09 02:54 AM
    Has anyone's simulator been fixed since the patch?

(ie - running it straight from Plazmic C\TB)
    04-25-09 03:00 AM
    Has anyone's simulator been fixed since the patch?

(ie - running it straight from Plazmic C\TB)
    you can't run the simulator through plazmic still. at least i have not been able to. only way i know how is from the RIM folder. go to Program Files>Common Files>Research in Motion and then start it using fledgelauncher.exe
    04-25-09 03:09 AM
    but can anyone give me any helpful information about cod files please?
    04-25-09 03:31 AM
    but can anyone give me any helpful information about cod files please?
    You need to export your theme .alx not .jad in order to get the simulator to work with your theme... save it to a folder where it can be easily found and with no other exports.
    04-25-09 11:36 AM
    Errors:
    Lockscreen Landscape: The following objects are outside the allowed boundaries:
    Owner

WTF RARW^^^
    04-25-09 05:29 PM
    Errors:
    Lockscreen Landscape: The following objects are outside the allowed boundaries:
    Owner

WTF RARW^^^
    Check your banner sizes, if it's too large you'll get that error!
    04-25-09 11:16 PM
    Sorry to bring this back alive but if anybody is having the Reload Software 507 error still with the simulator try this

This is how i got the simulator to work from plazmic.

Step 1: Goto C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 4.7.0\simulator for windows X64 bit user or

C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 4.7.0\simulator for 32 bit windows

Copy all files from this folder to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Smartphone Simulators 4.7.0

or

C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Smartphone Simulators 4.7.0

Replace all files that it asked you to replace. When you do this it will refresh that install then goto Plazmic and hit the simulator key and it will load with out that 507 error. I have tried this with Vista and Windows XP Pro X64 Bit and both worked.......

The problem is not with Plazmic but with the simulator itself......
    08-10-09 12:49 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD