Im trying to theme the home screen with 4 icons at the bottom. when i run the simulator, only the left and right ones show up. the middle two show up, but they are only blue squares with nothing in them.

am i doing something wrong with the NAVIGATION (red lines with arrows) where it's linking one to the other?

i want MESSAGES, DEFAULT MAIL, SMS/MMS, CALENDAR as the bottom tabs, but i want to understand how it works. I also want when i touch calendar, it will show my upcoming appts on the Today screen.

very confused after 2 days and i'm bout to give up. help.
    03-18-09 08:32 PM
    bumppppppppp
    03-19-09 06:29 AM
    I am not 100% sure on what the issue is but... I noticed the same problem. I tried to put my default email folder on the home screen and the blank spot showed up.

Now my question to you is how did you get the simulator to work. I opened the .cod file directly from the simulator program as well as from the theme builder folder.
    03-19-09 09:17 AM
    Default Email will show up i think when you actually have an email account set up on the phone
    03-19-09 09:29 AM
    I am not 100% sure on what the issue is but... I noticed the same problem. I tried to put my default email folder on the home screen and the blank spot showed up.

Now my question to you is how did you get the simulator to work. I opened the .cod file directly from the simulator program as well as from the theme builder folder.
    I launch the simulator from the RIM folder launching FLEDGELAUNCHER.EXE.... Once open click file then load java
    03-19-09 11:51 AM
    Default Email will show up i think when you actually have an email account set up on the phone
    I do and it doesn't......
    03-19-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD