Anyone having this issue with Plazmic: when exporting a theme, and loading it onto the phone.. for some reason all of the icons like yahoo, aim, msn, word, powerpoint, excel and such are in the root folder, they are not in the "Downloads" or "Applications" folder...

I looked in the hierarchy tree but none of them are there to manually put in.

Also... For some reason my SMS and MMS icon will not show up, even though that IS in the hierarchy tree....

I'm lost!!!
    03-10-09 07:32 PM
    Anyone having this issue with Plazmic: when exporting a theme, and loading it onto the phone.. for some reason all of the icons like yahoo, aim, msn, word, powerpoint, excel and such are in the root folder, they are not in the "Downloads" or "Applications" folder...

I looked in the hierarchy tree but none of them are there to manually put in.

Also... For some reason my SMS and MMS icon will not show up, even though that IS in the hierarchy tree....

I'm lost!!!
    RE: the sms and MMS icon, try going to your MESSAGES app, hitting BB key go to options, scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes, and hit SEPERATE, then hit the escape key and select SAVE
    03-10-09 07:36 PM
    Any idea why it defaults like that.. rather than defaulting to be separate? It seems like only my theme is doing it and not everyone elses, also... any idea why all those other icons might be showing up??
    03-10-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD